Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

For those looking for the Tee and having trouble getting them...Champs Sports will have them within the next couple weeks, along with a White/Red/Yellow basic "Pac-Man Knows" Tee...

JM
thanks for the info jm. as always you give great info. thanks

Originally Posted by GZA73

Are you getting a pair at NTSF or Fatlace? My brother might go tomorrow to NTSF! I'm still waiting for NSW Montalban.

Hey GZA73 which one were you at NSW Montalban, I was the one w/ the crooks hat & crooks tee & shy pinks..

^^Vegas hotel room?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Pac Know T's are up on NDC!

thanks for the info bro! I had to get one for my dad....

got mine too

No prob, that's the least I could do know that in fact I know Im willing to help even though I didnt get the shoes, not like some otherResellers!!!
mad.gif

I can wait for my pair I can't sleep I'm just excited, but it was too hot waiting at NSW Montalban & I'm to get my size
& YES! they will be worn!

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

I can wait for my pair I can't sleep I'm just excited, but it was too hot waiting at NSW Montalban & I'm to get my size
& YES! they will be worn!

How many pairs did they get?

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Gil how many pairs of the 1st cw did you get?
I got 4 but gave 2 of them to my bros. Wore 1 pair and kept the other pair DS.

those are nice. didn't get a chance to get this..
now i made sure i got my lightouts trainer
pimp.gif

All done for ntny.. About 30 pairs.. Less than that in line, so ppl in front after coppin 1st were able to jump back in back of line and cop a 2nd.. I'mnot greedy, happy wit my sz9.. Besides glow in dark tees, MP logo blk/ornge SF giants shirts als available

Back
Top Bottom