Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by tak

Hows the fit on the shirt, what type of tee is it, and is it pre-shrunk? I havent seen anything bigger than a 2XL smh
Shirt is DriFit material, mostly. Its a lil smaller than regular sizes or should I say a tighter fit. Im usually a Large on regular cotton shirtbut this Pac shirt, the Large is like a Medium.

is mercer really done??? i was hoping to snag a size 11 from there... I am not sure how fast they update but they are saying they have 16 left.. Somebody elseposted here that they called and someone bought all 18 pairs that came in today.... I mean i am still hoping they got it.. If someone some kind of info pleaselet me know so i wont waste my time in the morning going there....I am not really trying to pay 400 500 on them thats just too dam much... Resonable would bemaybe double retail value but triple quadruple is a little absurd... but I guess that what it comes down to

Finally! here's my pictures..

hs6sna.jpg

11tskur.jpg

jh7j4n.jpg

121alhz.jpg

282dc7p.jpg

34z0iyt.jpg

33p5w5v.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Hows the fit on the shirt, what type of tee is it, and is it pre-shrunk? I havent seen anything bigger than a 2XL smh

I'm a big dude... And it sux that they didn't male 3xl... I guess I gotta go on a diet. Haha

Still no tracking number from NDC for my pacman knows shirt. I ordered Sat. But my other nike shirts I ordered at the same time are on their way.

disappointing day! camped out all night and I only walked out with 2 pair and unfortunately neither are my size.. not very happy right now

Originally Posted by theoracle

disappointing day! camped out all night and I only walked out with 2 pair and unfortunately neither are my size.. not very happy right now
where did you camp at?

Shoe Gallery in Miami got them too.. it was just on the lowwwwwww! They get everything theyre like The Darkside Initiative of the East!

i told u Randz ima Beast! cant wait to b out in san fran! ull def see me around im usually the 1st person on line

Originally Posted by theoracle

so 1 store in PI had 259 pair? idk about that bc there were no more than 100 pair to hit US.

My cousin went to the Nike Store in PI and they told her, they had 259 pairs. Bad thing is when she got there, she was number 390.

Back
Top Bottom