Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by theoracle

so 1 store in PI had 259 pair? idk about that bc there were no more than 100 pair to hit US.
more pacman love for the Filipinos
happy.gif

Ive been doing some research and got to some information but not too much.... buit take it for what it is.. and if anybody has anything they can add to whatinformation i give please feel free to add to it... I called around different nike towns and nike.com...They are saying that there might be more shoesreleasing during the time when the fight is about to happen... Niketown las vegas gave me that info.. As far as other stores or ndc... the shoe is stillactivein there system so there might be hope for a restock or re shipments

Originally Posted by d1ner0

Ive been doing some research and got to some information but not too much.... buit take it for what it is.. and if anybody has anything they can add to what information i give please feel free to add to it... I called around different nike towns and nike.com...They are saying that there might be more shoes releasing during the time when the fight is about to happen... Niketown las vegas gave me that info.. As far as other stores or ndc... the shoe is still activein there system so there might be hope for a restock or re shipments

pretty sure they're referring to the Blue colorway that will be releasing around that time. It's been confirmed in other posts. Only a handful ofChamps stores will be receiving the shoe as well. Limited, but not as limited as the "Lights Out" trainers.

Originally Posted by LakersKobe

so 1 store in PI had 259 pair? idk about that bc there were no more than 100 pair to hit US.

My cousin went to the Nike Store in PI and they told her, they had 259 pairs. Bad thing is when she got there, she was number 390.
Confirmed. My Girl copped my pairs over in the PI and there were 259 pairs released over there
pimp.gif

jmadidas2001 wrote:
I can confirm another "Manny" Trainer 1 dropping in November, right before the Pac-Man/Cotto fight...

Philippines colorway (Royal/Red/White)...there will also be some REALLY nice Tees dropping along with the shoes...

Stay tuned...I am sure that pics will surface soon enough...

JM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUP, confirmed on Page 3 and you will find some of the upcoming shirts posted by jmadidas2001

*THANK YOU jmadidas2001 for Confirm & Preview*

Originally Posted by Kahu008

jmadidas2001 wrote:
I can confirm another "Manny" Trainer 1 dropping in November, right before the Pac-Man/Cotto fight...

Philippines colorway (Royal/Red/White)...there will also be some REALLY nice Tees dropping along with the shoes...

JM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUP, confirmed on Page 3 and you will find some of the upcoming shirts posted by jmadidas2001

Yep. Jmadidas2001 coming through with info as always.

thanks for the information so its gonna be philippines color that would be interesting I hope they make it look nice.. And also how limited are they gonna be iwant to get a pair for myself at least compare to the ligths out

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm guessing its this tee that's coming out soon.love that dog on there.
375084636.jpg

that tee in like 3 different colorways will be releasing. aswell as a few regional tees, Boston
eyes.gif
, LA, and SF not exclusive to the respective cities .the trainers that jmadidas confirmed will not be as limited as the lights out trainers. They should be fairly easy to get, but harder to find than your averageGR. that's just what my intuition tells me.

PI: 259 pairs

US:
NSW Montalban
NTSF
Fatlace
Undefeated LV
NTNY
21 Mercer
Kicks HI
Nike.com
Shoe Gallery (you just mentioned)

= 200+ pairs

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Well i got word that nike on 21 mercer in nyc got 18 more pairs today so i called and they said 1 person when in and bought all 18 pairs within 20 minutes being put out their DAMN RESELLER.
One well placed e-snitch to corporate and all of that gets shut down.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm guessing its this tee that's coming out soon.love that dog on there.
375084636.jpg

those shirts are way better than the lights out shirts........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kahu008

jmadidas2001 wrote:

JM

Much interesting...PI colorway.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just ordered the Pac Man Knows shirt off NDC. Should look great with the 112 trainers and Neon 95s.

Back
Top Bottom