Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Originally Posted by Rapido27

No sir, only big sizes.
Hook it up w/ retail or at least close to it bro! I see you hooking up people left and right!
Tip.

Tip.

Tip.

That's the least you could give him for all the help he's done.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Originally Posted by Rapido27

No sir, only big sizes.
Hook it up w/ retail or at least close to it bro! I see you hooking up people left and right!

Make that a question, not a command next time you are talking to someone you don't know.

NTLV and NTSF are supposed to release around 4 to 5 styles of Manny Pacquiao Tees on November 9th and then drop the Air Trainer 1 on November 14th. The guysat store have pictures of everything....even the shoes. They look just like the one's he is wearing in the picture on this post but without the air max. The shirts look similar to the others but one style comes in different colors and have either San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Philippines or General Santoson the back. One other shirt even had a jeepney on it. I believe vegas is going to carry everything while other spots will only carry some of the shirts. The same spots that had the previous Pacquiao Trainers should have these too. By the way, isn't this the same day the all the Doernbecher shoes come out.

thanks for the info.here's hoping NTNY will carry the trainers and tees

oh and please post pics if you can.TIA

jello976 are the trainer 1 gonna come out in champs stores also or just the same store that had the lights out?

Definitely wanna try and scoop a pair or 2 of that new c/w...judgin from that pic a page or 2 back, they look real good.

Originally Posted by jello976

NTLV and NTSF are supposed to release around 4 to 5 styles of Manny Pacquiao Tees on November 9th and then drop the Air Trainer 1 on November 14th. The guys at store have pictures of everything....even the shoes. They look just like the one's he is wearing in the picture on this post but without the air max. The shirts look similar to the others but one style comes in different colors and have either San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Philippines or General Santos on the back. One other shirt even had a jeepney on it. I believe vegas is going to carry everything while other spots will only carry some of the shirts. The same spots that had the previous Pacquiao Trainers should have these too. By the way, isn't this the same day the all the Doernbecher shoes come out.
A good Champs stores will have the Tees that are described above (plus a few more)...basically the stores that have the White/Red/Yellow Pac-ManTee and the Lights Out Tee...

HOWEVER...

The shoes are going to be in LESS THAN 10 Champs stores nationwide...as I posted before, the shoes are STILL VERY LIMITED nationwide...

JM

Good day to all.. Any updates on a new Pacman trainer before the Fight? What CW?

Less than 3 weeks to go...

Thanks in advance...

^ ME TOO I NEED THAT ROYAL OR RED TEE PAC MAN KNOWS! AND THE NEW TRAINER TOO BAD I LIVE IN SA, NO CHAMPS AROUND HERE GETTING ANY OF THAT STUFF!!!

^ I don't mind helping. Do you need directions to one of the stores or need information on how they are releasing the pairs? Because I know you are notasking someone to wait all day for you while taking off school or work and expect to get the price at retail.

Back
Top Bottom