Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Man I can't wait I'm definitely going to try to get 2 pairs since I missed out on the first ones, but
I have the Lights Out though =].

Still in search of the 1st colorway
frown.gif

I hope there will be a news/info already this week on the release date and the Pic of the CW of MPs trainers...

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Guess I'll play also:
I'm willing to bet you don't have an athletic bone in your body.

DAMN RAP .... I didnt know you went in like that on these too.....

Wish i would of known.... I did see your size 12 tho
wink.gif
..... I wish

Pac's awesome.. He knows he can't sing but just loves singing in front of crowds and does it every chance he gets

Is there definitely a new trainer coming out on 11/14 or 11/15? I can't find any reputable information out there. Can anyone post a link if this isdefinite or are we all going by hearsay?

^yes a new colorway trainer 1 will be out on fight day 11/14/09 same places. good luck everyone!

some people have said they're releasing on the thursday before and at some champs sports too.

Can you guys post a link? I can't find anything about a possible release, anywhere. Have pictures been released? I can't view pics on the forum here.

Originally Posted by arisorous

^^^ iono if i should go... last time i went to the Kobe event it was bunk.

that's because the kobe film was "bunk".....i'm sure this will be more entertaining.

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

dcshiba wrote:

JM - if my local Champs got the "pacman knows" tees is it safe to assume they'll get the trainer 1's?

^Curious to know as well.

Hopefully the upcoming trainer looks better than the other two.

Hope this is the trainer that will realease-
spo9hires.jpg

Maybe
grin.gif

We shall see, alot of gear coming out with the new MP.

^ You're cleaning up on the size 10s and you need another pair?

I'm eyeing that size 9 but you no longer have it do you, Kevin?

Almost 1 week left and still no official pics and details damn. I'm getting really impatient haha.

Very nice billboard up there. Where is that? Another sign that manny has truly reached the top.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Man I need some info on these trainers!!!

They look like the one on the previous page. Without the air max unit. Price is $125.

Back
Top Bottom