Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

trainer.jpg

GOD DAMNNNN!!!! THAT'S CRAZY HOTTT!!!! soul228 thanks for the pics bro....we all have been waiting for the pics....

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Any word on availability?

Release will not be as limited as the other two, a number of different stores will get them. Price on them them will be $125.

Originally Posted by 05sti

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Any word on availability?

Release will not be as limited as the other two, a number of different stores will get them. Price on them them will be $125.

Wonder if they'll come in the same box, and wonder what the justification is for the price raise.

no offense to anyone, but i think that is the best looking one...just have to find a pair this time...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

no offense to anyone, but i think that is the best looking one...just have to find a pair this time...lol

For sure! Philippine colors! put some yellow laces and it's fire!

good lookin on the pics tom.they are so purrrty.imma have to switch them out with yellow laces and i'm good.

Rapido - I need your help with this MP Release. I got the Lights Out size 9.5 at a rape price of $400. While im not looking to spend that much for these I willof course pay a GENEROUS hook up fee (Holler at me)

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Rapido - I need your help with this MP Release. I got the Lights Out size 9.5 at a rape price of $400. While im not looking to spend that much for these I will of course pay a GENEROUS hook up fee (Holler at me)
If I can get my hands on them, then I got you Frank.

Thanks for the pic Soul. Is there a confirmed store list for these? Also, what website is that pic from, I noticed the link location has been disabled on thepicture.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

weren't the first two $95? why the major bump up? lol I need them regardless of price.
$110. Now, I hope I see a lot of Filipinos and non-Filipinos rock this.

Back
Top Bottom