Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

what's $5 right?
laugh.gif
yeah i think i paid $95 for the lights out.the onei got from the PI cost me an arm and a leg though
smh.gif

Haha yeah. I'm just glad to pick these up without tax. Gotta love that about PA and NJ.

Confirmed store list anyone? Are they only coming to the original 8? Or will it be a general release?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

weren't the first two $95? why the major bump up? lol I need them regardless of price.
$110. Now, I hope I see a lot of Filipinos and non-Filipinos rock this.

So, you're saying, everyone?
laugh.gif
Everyone in the world is either Filipino or Non-Filipino right? Haha sorry..

Crap I'm gona be in vegas for the fight wen these release.. Anybody wana work out a deal? Pacquiao-Cotto fight memorabilia for the shoes?????

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Crap I'm gona be in vegas for the fight wen these release.. Anybody wana work out a deal? Pacquiao-Cotto fight memorabilia for the shoes?????

I think they will be releasing in Undefeated in Las Vegas. Im pretty sure the last two have. Lucky bro for being at the fight...
Soul228 - Thanks a lot for the pics... I've been impatiently waiting for them

They are prolly going to release at the same stores as last time. Anyone planning to camp at NTLA or Montalban?

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

The shoes will be sold in the morning of the fight so you have a chance.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Confirmed store list anyone? Are they only coming to the original 8? Or will it be a general release?
FAR from a general release, however there are going to be a handful of additional stores, including less than 10 Champs stores that will getthese...

I hope these tees release in the US before the fight

377421401.jpg

377421400.jpg

377421399.jpg

377421398.jpg

About 50 Champs stores will have the Black version of this tee, as well as 5 or 6 others...should be in stores early next week...

JM

I still like the 1st pair the best ...

but these are in second place and LO in 3rd.

Dont get me wrong these are STILL a nice colorway. Im sure these will become the most known in a few years because of the colorway.

I'm inside Montalban and updating what's going on and taking pix on my Twitter. They have the wht/red/blue trainers with full air max on display. Clickon my Twitter link to see pix! Man it's jumping in here!

Originally Posted by GZA73

I'm inside Montalban and updating what's going on and taking pix on my Twitter. They have the wht/red/blue trainers with full air max on display. Click on my Twitter link to see pix! Man it's jumping in here!

Thanks for the pictures GZA73 man I can't wait until next week.

Back
Top Bottom