Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Was anybody there for his Under the Hood that Nike did for him?

Some of the fits were real niiiice. Haha.

I was there. What are you talking about? What Manny wore?
Yea I was there too. Got to see the upcoming trainers in person. They're dope. Yea what fits were ya talking bout?

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

New Manny Pacquiao tees are up on nike.com.

The only one that is sick is the royal blue shirt. Other tees are plain.
The white "King of the Ring" shirt is pretty sick. I hope it drops here in the Philippines
happy.gif

Damn i wanna cop that MP eagle shirt
pimp.gif
I gotta see if they'll have it @ NTNY. anyone know?

Damn those white eagle Tee sold out? I can only view the non flash site here at my job... I need a XXL... if NikeTowns get them somebody let me know so i canphone order one...thanks!

there's also a LA(yellow/purple), NY(blue/org) and Boston(green) regional tees. no las vegas?? +%* nike!
ohwell.gif

anyways, SF and the philippines are the two best in my opinion. NY is kind of cotto's stomping ground, LA makes sense because of the wild card gym, bostonis just
smh.gif
i realized celtics players are pacquiao fans, but i would of rather seen LA/LV/SF/PI for regional tees.

just got back from niketown sf. they have the eagle tee in 3 colorways, red, white and the black. the same team 2 colorways of team pacquiao shirts postedabove for district. the nikemp in white. the jeepney shirt in white and the pac man knows with the dog in royal blue.

Back
Top Bottom