Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

But his dad said the girl visited Hawaii a few times as well....

Also, who did he meet at Stanford? If he met this girl, wouldn't Te'o know that the girl who he was tweeting (by looking at the avatar and other pics) wasn't her?

*Also...don't doubt for a minute as to how long ND's reach is. Even if they reach out to the Nev guy from Catfish, you don't know how much the school would pay him to keep his damn mouth shut and portray Manti as a victim. There is something being covered up here. It's blatantly obvious, but it's being spun in a different way.

This is all over the radio up here :lol: :rofl:

Have segments talkin bout call in if you ever been catfished :lol:

pats would never draft him after this......how you claim to be fan of the franchise knowing they would never get involved w/ someone w/ this much media attention for all the wrong things 

This story has it all

The trash talk her will receive... Going to be some other ****

Last edited:
Imagine if he was a receiver what Richard Sherman would say to him :lol: . Dude is going to get roasted to no end when he gets drafted. The rookie pranks/hazing of whatever teams he gets drafted to are gonna be :wow: :rofl: :pimp:

:lol: I heard about this last night and I thought it was hilarious, this dude doing on tv crying about a fake GF....he should just quit football and become an actor.

Even Obama gotta be mad. Nobody is even talking about guns. all seem to be wondered by this story. it's blown up to beyond sports fans

I don't know of lance should be happy or not

Barry bonds should come out and admit h used. Nobody will even notice

[quote name="xXSUPREMEXx"]So I was trying to explain this story to my gf..... Smh. I failed miserably.[/quote]Trying to explain it to her... via twitter? :nerd:

pats would never draft him after this......how you claim to be fan of the franchise knowing they would never get involved w/ someone w/ this much media attention for all the wrong things 
we still don't know what happened, and i'm just hoping we could get a good player even if I know it won't happen. 

Last edited:
Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011.

"This was before her and Manti," Mauia said Wednesday evening. "I don't think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was -- I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa."

Mauia said Tuiasosopo -- whom Mauia believes is Kekua's cousin -- introduced the two. After the initial meeting, Mauia said he met her at an "after-party" for all of the athletes involved in the camp.

"She was tall," he said. "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model ... "

When reached by ESPN.com on Wednesday night, former University of Washington and NFL quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo acknowledged that he is a cousin of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo but said he never had met or heard of Kekua.

Mauia said it is his understanding that Kekua's mother is operating her Twitter account. He said he'd never met her mother. When told by a reporter that she apparently might not have existed, Mauia said: "No, she is real."

-ESPN

Man, wtf?

Imagine if he was a receiver what Richard Sherman would say to him
laugh.gif
. Dude is going to get roasted to no end when he gets drafted. The rookie pranks/hazing of whatever teams he gets drafted to are gonna be
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Sherman would probably make dude off himself....   Imagine if KG got a hold of dude.... LMAO!!
Originally Posted by xXSUPREMEXx  
So I was trying to explain this story to my gf..... Smh. I failed miserably.
Trying to explain it to her... via twitter?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Nev SchulmanVerified
‏@NevSchulman
Update: @JayRahz & @Ceeweezy51 knew all along -- However this #Manti story ends, it doesn't change that we are all the victims of a #Catfish

Nev is the guy who hosts MTV's Catfish show.

Weirtd story. I feel like I should care more but I find that I really don't

This exactly!

Idk why but i don't care at all about this.....homey is probably gay and just doesn't want to admit it....its whatever....he is still a slightly above average ILB..... :rolleyes

Even Obama gotta be mad. Nobody is even talking about guns. all seem to be wondered by this story. it's blown up to beyond sports fans

I don't know of lance should be happy or not

Barry bonds should come out and admit h used. Nobody will even notice
Maybe Lance set this whole thing up to defer attention?!!??

memo's right tho, hoody could handle this. anybody questioning him would not change patriot standings one iota.

well, as 4 college sports i barely knew nd went undef, so i just heard about this teo guy last night. as i was watching that nd spokesman and the way espn portrayed it was yes, manti is the victim here. now, this morning its a whole other story and spin.

unreal. this is nt exposure but real life. tig ol bitties im reminded of being the most recent.

as for manti isnt he mormon and from a sheltered upbringing? maybe due to religion he wasnt exposed to technology the world and thus easily got his feeling caught up w/o smashing or meeting even meetig in person. it IS possible. let me find out he's an only child too. pshhhhhhh!

cmon manti drop nothin but truth from hereon out. as exemplified repeatedly, the truth will set u free.

Back
Top Bottom