Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Child molestation is clearly not a topic to poke fun at, but 100027 is right: the issue lies with Ronaiah scapegoating what has happened by explaining his homosexuality through a vague recollection of childhood drama. It trivializes the plight of gay people and victims of molestation by associating them with this hoax. It's pathetic.

I don’t even know where to begin…good lord.

Child molestation is clearly not a topic to poke fun at, but 100027 is right: the issue lies with Ronaiah scapegoating what has happened by explaining his homosexuality through a vague recollection of childhood drama. It trivializes the plight of gay people and victims of molestation by associating them with this hoax. It's pathetic.

I don’t even know where to begin…good lord.

If you're thinking what I think you are, then good. Stay in your lane.

Being molested is not a reason to do anything. People use that way too often. I'm not downplaying the severity of molestation but its not the tell all end all reason for doing anything. I'm pretty much done with this story and have moved on. Te'o is either the giver or receiver, that's the really mystery now.

Being molested is not a reason to do anything. People use that way too often. I'm not downplaying the severity of molestation but its not the tell all end all reason for doing anything. I'm pretty much done with this story and have moved on. Te'o is either the giver or receiver, that's the really mystery now.

It is painfully obvious that hardly anyone in this thread (or NT, in general) knows a damn thing about psychology.

Dude using molestation as a scapegoat...him and Teo ayo together....it's their business but don't use real tragedies as an excuse

It is painfully obvious that hardly anyone in this thread (or NT, in general) knows a damn thing about psychology.
Ok, if he goes and robs a bank would that reason work and get him out of going to jail? You can be sympathetic about things or you can be real.a Anything can be used as an excuse but an excuse is different from a reason.

Lets list things out

1. Guy gets touched as a youngin
2. Guy is traumatized
3. .......
4. Guy "Pretends" to be a girl for 3 years to persue a gay relationship.

What? This is as plausible as the underpants gnomes plans for profit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom