Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

is dr phil gon ask roniah to speak like a girl? anyhow, well never know the truth, roniah will just call it a hoax tmrw n manti escapes.

imo, hes not gay, the main motive was for the cinderalla story he created with "lennay". Roniah wouldnt be brought up here if he was trying to hide it. Hes the scapegoat since the start

you in denial if you dont think hes gay.

he got his boyfriend taking the fall.

after what the 49ers player said i can't even be as mad that he won't come out. this guy got the balls to say that in the gayest city in america

america just isn't ready

LOL at the gayest city in America. SF hasn't had that "title" in years. But thats besides the point.

is dr phil gon ask roniah to speak like a girl? anyhow, well never know the truth, roniah will just call it a hoax tmrw n manti escapes.

imo, hes not gay, the main motive was for the cinderalla story he created with "lennay". Roniah wouldnt be brought up here if he was trying to hide it. Hes the scapegoat since the start

you in denial if you dont think hes gay.

he got his boyfriend taking the fall.

Agreed. It sure doesn't hurt to be paid all the money he is getting per interview and will be getting once Manti gets a contract.

Nfl teams will know he's gay....and if he's still drafted high I'm sure that team will try their best to keep that locked away unless he ends up being a bust

Ronaiah called himself a recovering homosexual.

What a fat piece of ****. He's a coward and a waste of space.

This will all be swept under a rug and we'll never learn the truth...
I dont think it's getting swept under the rug.. It's just a story that's running it's course. A story with so many holes and not many of them being filled with any new revelations as of late. People's attention are going to eventually move on to something else.

This feels like Roniah is falling on the sword to protect Te'o but I'm just assuming
Ronaiah called himself a recovering homosexual.

What a fat piece of ****. He's a coward and a waste of space.
     Thats a real ***** move on his part... be who you are, pleighboi

I guess the Dr Phil show already aired? Anyone see it if it did?

Yeah it aired today and a part two airs tomorrow.

Basically Phil was just asking him about his feelings, if he did it, why he did it. He later asked him to do the voice that's on the voicemail. That part is supposed to air tomorrow.

Dude was basically saying he had feelings for him, he killed "her" when he talked to Te'o and found out girls were there, that Te'o wasn't in on it, stuff like that.

Tuiasosopo doing "her" voice on Dr. Phil: http://deadspin.com/5980822/heres-r...rm-what-he-claims-is-lennays-voice-on-dr-phil

Man at center of Te'o hoax says he was molested

AP

The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he had created online says the hoax had ''everything to do'' with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo spoke publicly for the first time in an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw for the ''Dr. Phil Show,'' the second part of which aired Friday.

The 22-year-old Tuiasosopo told McGraw he was repeatedly molested by a family friend beginning at age of 12. Tuiasosopo did not identify his alleged attacker by name and did not say whether he had told police about his claim.

He says creating the fictional persona Lennay Kekua allowed him to live in an alternate reality, and also validated for him that he was a good person on the inside.

al;skdjfoasjiefoi
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done.

Last edited:
al;skdjfoasjiefoi :rofl: :rofl: I'm done.

Not that I know haven't found a lot of this situation humorous, but there's nothing funny to me about him being molested as a kid and struggling with his sexuality because of it.

I saw a lot of comments clowning him for saying he was recovering from homosexuality, maybe that's not the best way to phrase it but its still possible that he was confused about his sexual identity due to being molested. Many people who are victims of molestation struggle with their sexual identity because it was in a sense forced upon them by the molester; if that's your first sexual experience in your formative years its going to have a big impact one way or another. Straight, gay, or whatever.

Yea the story is a funny situation, but I don't think its right to make fun of his struggles due to being a victim at a young age.

Not that I know haven't found a lot of this situation humorous, but there's nothing funny to me about him being molested as a kid and struggling with his sexuality because of it.

I saw a lot of comments clowning him for saying he was recovering from homosexuality, maybe that's not the best way to phrase it but its still possible that he was confused about his sexual identity due to being molested. Many people who are victims of molestation struggle with their sexual identity because it was in a sense forced upon them by the molester; if that's your first sexual experience in your formative years its going to have a big impact one way or another. Straight, gay, or whatever.

Yea the story is a funny situation, but I don't think its right to make fun of his struggles due to being a victim at a young age.

There's no evidence that being molested can "make someone gay" and that's a myth commonly perpetrated by the most intense gay-haters. It's also offensive to people who are happily gay and born that way, not because of some trauma in their lives.

Just think its important to make that clear, though I know there's a lot of homophobia on NT.

Child molestation is clearly not a topic to poke fun at, but 100027 is right: the issue lies with Ronaiah scapegoating what has happened by explaining his homosexuality through a vague recollection of childhood drama. It trivializes the plight of gay people and victims of molestation by associating them with this hoax. It's pathetic.

al;skdjfoasjiefoi
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done.

My fault, I should have deleted the bottom of what I quoted... I was laughing at the "girl voices" he was replicating...

If you've seen me post about real issues before on NT you'd know I'm not laughing at someone getting molested as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom