March 2008 Pickups thread!

Finally got a HDTV, 42' 720 btw. I just need the HD cable box and I'm good to go.
f2ploy.jpg

66zqyg.jpg

**edit**
Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

i found a pair of these for 100 bucks, i was happy to get them... first major shoe i have bought in a little over a year ..... slowed down a lot ....

wait.....isnt that a bit much for some vivid blue 90s!?!? I could have sworn you would find these in any footlocker or a even a journeys for cheaper.....like 70-80 tops, and if you have a employee discount hookup even better....
i don't know where you live, but i paid $92 for mine. everywhere around my way had them for about the same price. the cheapest i saw them was $91 and the most was $95. with 9.5% tax that put me at around $100 as well.

ooo ok ....my badd doggiesss ....thanks for clearing that up
happy.gif

thanks briannn.... I miss my royal blue pair....you're soolucky you have a pair
**edit**

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

i found a pair of these for 100 bucks, i was happy to get them... first major shoe i have bought in a little over a year ..... slowed down a lot ....

wait.....isnt that a bit much for some vivid blue 90s!?!? I could have sworn you would find these in any footlocker or a even a journeys for cheaper.....like 70-80 tops, and if you have a employee discount hookup even better....

i don't know where you live, but i paid $92 for mine. everywhere around my way had them for about the same price. the cheapest i saw them was $91and the most was $95. with 9.5% tax that put me at around $100 as well.

A few of my last pickups and bornday gifts from the last week or so...

Gucci shades
306078938.jpg

Nixon Player gold/gold
306078932.jpg

Incase Macbook shell, Purple Half Cabs, Canon SD1000
307735407.jpg

Supreme...flags hoodie, kermit tee, 5 boxcaps (2 on right from Spring '08 line via Nomad, left 3 just online pickups)
307735411.jpg

Anyone wanna trade some good stickers with me?
307735417.jpg

307735403.jpg

9th ripped it
pimp.gif

Insane steal on those XXIII's
forgot i picked these up also...

laugh.gif

Here we are, face to face
A couple of Silver Spoons.
Hopin' to find, we're two of a kind
Making a go, making it grow.

Together, we're going to find our way.
Together, taking the time each day.
To learn all about those things you just can't buy.

Two Silver spoons together.
You and I together (We're going to find our way)
You and I together (We're going to find our way)
You and I together.

GE4C - keep it up bro...ur killen em out there!!

And those 94 I's....WoW

Went to Supreme on Friday night on my home from work..I was too late to grab anything Kermit lol (didnt really want the tee but the deck was eye catchin and Iwouldnt have minded some stickers) Anywho, grabbed this hat cus it reminded me of the LDRS houndstooth that I missed out on...
5ww7ck.jpg

And these tees...hyped or not the Start Something one is just crazy
2117yqh.jpg
33vyzxe.jpg

dope tcap!!! I like that start something shirt.....

....and to this day I never bought anything supreme from supreme... idk if it is a good thing or a badd thing because of its hype/history or quality.....(Iwanted to so many times) just never had the chance ....maybe I will buy something from there soon....

iiiite ima go to bed now.....peace ...

^^thanks bro
Yea I really only pick up the things I truly like from Supreme but sometimes its easy to get caught in the hype for some stupid trinket like an ashtray orbottle opener lmao

But like you, Im going to bed lol

Good Night NT

^ im pretty sure they could either be part of the 1/22 pack, or the new 1s coming out later this year.

Back
Top Bottom