March 2008 Pickups thread!

5kn82f.jpg

pimp.gif
that supreme tee doesnt look bad i havent gotten anything for a while

first time posting in the pickups thread...
embarassed.gif

from supreme

from the toronto new era flagship store and goodfoot

airmax 90 premium+ squares

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Nike ATC II's, for the right price i might pick em up, wats good yall a pair of uptempo 3s waiting for me as i got home... i love suprises

i applaud you sir
pimp.gif

Thanks every1, i really apprecait it..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

pimp.gif
that supreme tee doesnt look bad i havent gotten anything for a while

Thanks man!

Yea say what you want about the hype and all but Supreme did a good job this season..almost every tee is dope...alot of really nice pieces!

Nice stuff everyone...alpha I's omega XX2's from the wifey for my BDAY. Sushi with my brother for lunch. And dinner with my mom and wife tonite. Not abad day so far.

hasn't come in the mail yet... but copped the black/tiffany and the navy/aqua diamond OG script tees online today

lovin' the ATCs BTW

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Nice stuff everyone...alpha I's omega XX2's from the wifey for my BDAY. Sushi with my brother for lunch. And dinner with my mom and wife tonite. Not a bad day so far.

happy birthday...it is mine today as well
happy.gif

Greetings from Vegas... Stopped by Undefeated & Fruition and picked up some Nike Mary Janes for my daughter, and a Undefeated x Stussy x Fruition tee...

Also, got word from my cousin in Japan that he was able to cop the Soph.Net Nike Air Revaderchis that they released... Pics once I return....

The Bellagio is so dope... Already making plans to return...
smile.gif

ksmith4768 wrote:

Also, got word from my cousin in Japan that he was able to cop the Soph.Net Nike Air Revaderchis that they released... Pics once I return....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna see your pic of the blue pair before i try to cop.

Back
Top Bottom