March 2008 Pickups thread!

Fred- not crazy about the shoe, just with Jordan's baseball ties and what not, have to have them...

man structures and ATCs need to hurry up and hit virginia.

just some shirts and stickers that came with them.

P-Rod's and my homie DJ Clark Kent fitted
fw3w5z.jpg

^What's up with the strap on the trainers? Is it a design or something? Just wondering cause I wanted a pair of them.

Originally Posted by rolla808

^What's up with the strap on the trainers? Is it a design or something? Just wondering cause I wanted a pair of them.

yea, its like a marble print.

Nike ID's (u might of seen these in the thread i posted, "Easter 2008"), Jordan Countdown Pack 14/9, Nike Blazer SB Tiffany..i also got NothingBut The Truth dvd (very good..i dunno whats better that or the Ice Cream dvd)...

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

gotem4cheap, info on that starks t, please. and where is everyone getting the black/red/green ralph lauren polo?

the clothing brand, if it helps is "free gold watch"
and as far as the "gucci" looking polo i got it at my local RL outlet, its a"custom fit" or w.e and its WAYYY too short, like a belly tee.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

size M if anyone needs it

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

^Nice Vanasaurs.

This weeks pickups...

Kermit Tee
Black Scale Tees
Powershot SD750
ATC's

Off to Spain for a week
pimp.gif
where is everybody gettin' the ATC's?
and
smokin.gif
pickups w/ the tees.

have fun in Spain.

nikeXcartoon - ATC's! dope pickup, have fun in spain
eyyowassup - def a good month. nice pickups
crisone - aah the hundreds. dope shirt homie.
GotEm4Cheap - nice pickups! starks shirt is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

gotem4cheap, info on that starks t, please. and where is everyone getting the black/red/green ralph lauren polo?

the clothing brand, if it helps is "free gold watch"
and as far as the "gucci" looking polo i got it at my local RL outlet, its a "custom fit" or w.e and its WAYYY too short, like a belly tee.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

where exactly did u get the shirt from ? and how does it fit

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

and as far as the "gucci" looking polo i got it at my local RL outlet, its a "custom fit" or w.e and its WAYYY too short, like a belly tee.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

where exactly did u get the shirt from ? and how does it fit

Back
Top Bottom