March 2008 Pickups thread!

^^ Very fresh xmocncrds.
smokin.gif

this pick-up post is pretty much already rediculous.

nice BRED I's
dope V's.... i guess they're kids. thats why they look like that?
either way ill.

Info on grey sb laces Nermindee? Nice pick ups btw, and nice Blk/red 1's and Levi 1's up there.

Good times =] My wee ninja! am1's, alife's, and some de la's that took my ages to find lol =] I still want some red supreme blazers size 11!

Very niice pick ups everyone

just some flips and finally got the new SOLE....gentry is hiding all the good stuff

OK its official I am on the hunt for some structures! Anyone know any spots in Philly that got them? Thanks

Man i was hyped over a trade but iono i need a fresher pair. cleaning these up and gonna take em to my boy to make sure they are 100% intact.

And when i thought all hope was gone at Ubiq, MAJOR came thru on my short trip home. I need another pair. these are so tough but at the same time so simple

hmm i may have to go to dc and cop those beef and broc bobittos after all. and yea i know of structures.. what size tho. ima grab me a pair this weekend

Nice undftd dunk highs supervillain83.. i miss mine. are those a 9 by any chance.. i'll take em off u, lol

djshabby2005 --- in the sole magazine those it mention of many different pairs of Aj 23 are coming out ?

While everyone was sucking on the LevisXJordan pack
sick.gif
. Got a couple ofstuff in the mail. Thanks Ucasta for acting as my packmule
tongue.gif
306801648.jpg
306801643.jpg

306801639.jpg

Lebron-a-thon continues. A milion thanks Chicofontaine
306801655.jpg

Soo many dope pick-ups on this page.

Beautiful pick ups xmocncrds

Sick De la's, neon uptempos, and even the Sole Collector. I'm still kinda
mad.gif
, I just checked today and my local spot still has the old issue. Can't wait to read it.

Back
Top Bottom