*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

USC Kobe 4s are fire! Just got these but about to sell them. Laker tix from my cousin. right behind the Laker bench!
smile.gif

nice pick up on white cement IV...
pimp.gif

here's my pick up for the month, sorry for the crappy iphone pics...
Lebron VI AS, Max Orange, and J 2009, glad to have a VIP discount on this...
things to come end of this month courtesy of friends and family from overseas.... Jordan XII White Red and Purple Foams
trade in of my Soldier 2 China to Lebron VI UWR
thanks to fellow Phil NTer Airgnot for the Ankle Insurance Shirt...

^^^^^^Where can i find the United we rise joints?...either the lebrons or hyperdunks....both are straight fiyah!!!

o yeah...great stuff everybody...seems like we get more and more pages each month...ITS GONNA BE A CRAZY SUMMER

^^VIIheaven

I got about 4 boxes of girl scout cookies comin my way..i'll post when i receive them
pimp.gif

PICKED THESE UP TODAY....I FEEL LIKE THEY LOOK INFARED-%%$ TO ME...IN CERTAIN LIGHTS ITS ORANGE THEN SOMETIMES ISWEAAAARR THESE ARE RED

34h7ww8.jpg

AND THESE

28hn4ft.jpg

These came in today...
jhu5vq.jpg

Air Max 93 - Escape

Big UP to the homie, Cris, for them!

I can't wait 'til the weather heats up, so I could wear 'em with shorts!

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

oh he got robbed, hahaha i cant believe he paid $200 for a beater pair of 99 4s, i saw some people here on NT and ISS sellin DS pairs for 250-350

SO WHAT...how much do beat bred 4s go for these days?

------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
SIZE10.5
SO WHAT? lol why are you so angry that you had to put that on CAPS lol, my point is that if he did some research and asked around and looked upsome B/S forums maybe he could of saved money instead of being proud of that $200 pick up. you my friend need to relax
roll.gif
and do some research yourself before you get raped with prices

first time postin' my pick-ups. got these today at nordstrom rack.

zoom mvp, sz 11. $49.99.
3df2554e2cbe550f102a4e40b35ac815272cd62.jpg

zoom bb 2s, sz 11.5. $49.99.
a3d35a01e702bf9059531585a00165a1e5a4b04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom