*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by tak

Finally received these today from NDC.
tongue.gif
The closest thing IMO to these being Jordan XI inspired is the CW's and the blurred image printed on the in-sole.

laugh.gif
Whats so funny?

Got a pair of Nike Air foamposite 1 black/red (thank you cheweezy!) and some Air Max Tl 2.5 at the Nike Outlet.

got these for my girl for a good price. $90 for the cool grey 9's and $210 for the DMP xi's

ANYBODY HAVE A SIZE 9.5-10.5 COOL GREY 9 THEY WANT TO SELL GET AT ME!!!
wink.gif

I would like to see how those look w/black laces. For some reason, I think I might like them a little better that way. Great shoe, though.

Nice stuff Accord, Loma, and Stayfresh!

Tak: Hes laughing bc that is exactly the point. It is inspired from the JXI colorway ways and the PL wrap around.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Nice stuff Accord, Loma, and Stayfresh!

Tak: Hes laughing bc that is exactly the point. It is inspired from the JXI colorway ways and the PL wrap around.

laugh.gif
Laughing at myself now...

If you want to get technical this is a pickup for February as this little guy arrived on Feb 16...But we were just able to bring him home from the Hospitalyesterday...

Yesterday was the second best day of my life...Second only to the 16th of last month...

Excuse the red face in this pick as he was taking care of some business at that moment...
357915506.jpg

And this was his first car ride home...
357915517.jpg

CONGRATS -Vegetara123^^^^^^.
pimp.gif
Long nights feeding and changing andgetting on NT during weird hours of the night.
Something for next tues evening events- Here's a GUINESS and apple juice. Cheers!
357914378.jpg
357914382.jpg

Back
Top Bottom