*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Cement IV
pimp.gif

r3k4-dope zen grey af1s
loma-nice am 90s
gza-those cement 4s are
pimp.gif

sircsetroc-nice pickups
viiheaven-samoas
pimp.gif

j o 19-nice penny 3s
illy-nice escape 93s

nice pickups nt...

-----------------------

FOE SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
-USED AF1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-OG VNDS NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Originally Posted by GZA73

USC Kobe 4s are fire! Just got these but about to sell them. Laker tix from my cousin. right behind the Laker bench!
smile.gif

This is my grail shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to find me a pair in this condition in a 10.5 or 11!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

These came in today...

Air Max 93 - Escape

Big UP to the homie, Cris, for them!

I can't wait 'til the weather heats up, so I could wear 'em with shorts!

..............No worries Ray, if you need some Vans, hit me up, got of few for sale if interested.

Cris.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by GZA73

USC Kobe 4s are fire! Just got these but about to sell them. Laker tix from my cousin. right behind the Laker bench!
smile.gif

This is my grail shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to find me a pair in this condition in a 10.5 or 11!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!1 please read the title of this post and don't quote pix lol

Finally received these today from NDC.
tongue.gif
The closest thing IMO to these being JordanXI inspired is the CW's and the blurred image printed on the in-sole.

Originally Posted by tak

Finally received these today from NDC.
tongue.gif
The closest thing IMO to these being Jordan XI inspired is the CW's and the blurred image printed on the in-sole.

laugh.gif

Havent posted a pick up in awhile just to lazy but heres what i got this past week 01' Bred Xi's retros,eggplants,1/2cents
357821858.jpg

Back
Top Bottom