*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Nice foampack up there ejiaccord.....Picked up some Nelly citron spizikes for $100, yall seen em...

Pick these up on ebay last week, not DS, but hte condition are awesome
n628573273_2201117_6265852.jpg

n628573273_2201118_3233186.jpg

n628573273_2201119_95727.jpg

n628573273_2201121_186725.jpg

nice house of pain adidas up ther.. i now Concepts up here in boston is doing an instore event on tuesday to release em, with house of pain there to autograph

kevineg6 - nice pickup, 1 of 3 shoes on my list. do you by chance drive a 92-95 hb?

Edit:

stayfresh25 - nicely played, same price range I payed for mine. May be reselling to find a smaller size though
eyes.gif

Nice pick up Cincy...even better price.

Damn I need a hook up like that
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

kevineg6 - nice pickup, 1 of 3 shoes on my list. do you by chance drive a 92-95 hb?

Edit:

stayfresh25 - nicely played, same price range I payed for mine. May be reselling to find a smaller size though
eyes.gif

Yeah I have one about 8 years ago when everyone and their grandma have one with a B18 motor swap and a turbo kit. Now I'm an Evo fan. But I always missedmy EG, everytime I see a clean one on the street even if its stock, I will turn my head.

B18 LS or GSR? regardless, im a fan of that body style even though I drive a CD5 (fully building an h22). goodluck with those evos though
grin.gif

supervillain & cincy-dope freshwaters
kickaddicted-bred 4s and og last shots are
pimp.gif

stayfresh-dope true blue 3s

nice pickups everyone

-----------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

My latest pickups.

Chalk LeBron 6.
e9x75t.jpg

All Star LeBron 6
108fiib.jpg

Air Max 2003.....99 Cent Pickup from ebay.
2192tqg.jpg

B18 LS or GSR? regardless, im a fan of that body style even though I drive a CD5 (fully building an h22). good luck with those evos though
grin.gif

LMAO I NEVER KNEW NIKETALK KNEW CARS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE LOL WOW!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Finally! My Army's came in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charmcitykid, keep these all black on ice for me! I shall take those off your hand soon!

nice armys. the foam one collection is coming along nice. looks like everything is ds.
pimp.gif

& yeah, the 10.5 is yours.
pm coming shortly

B18 LS or GSR? regardless, im a fan of that body style even though I drive a CD5 (fully building an h22). good luck with those evos though
grin.gif

Built GSR with GT30 turbo. Same here, love the EG body style!

Originally Posted by kevineg6

grin.gif

Built GSR with GT30 turbo. Same here, love the EG body style!
i like the ek body thats the only car i want besides a s13....have you been to hellaflush.com ?

Originally Posted by ProperLive

grin.gif

kidding me? i breathe that $^%*..

but that gt30r sounds mean, love to see pics if any.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

grin.gif

kidding me? i breathe that $^%*..

but that gt30r sounds mean, love to see pics if any.
isnt that like a stage 3 turbo??? if so thats crazy on a civic!! thats close to 500 hp!
pimp.gif

its fairly big for the 1.8, i was gonna run a 20g on my motor for 300+ whp. But i'm on hiatus from the carscene right now, just oil changes and sunday drives.

Back
Top Bottom