*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Just got these two!
Not to sure about these baby nikes any info on them? Thanks

And also got my first pair of prestos! I dont see enough love for these on niketalk!

Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

B18 LS or GSR? regardless, im a fan of that body style even though I drive a CD5 (fully building an h22). good luck with those evos though
grin.gif

LMAO I NEVER KNEW NIKETALK KNEW CARS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE LOL WOW!

kidding me? i breathe that $^%*..

but that gt30r sounds mean, love to see pics if any.
isnt that like a stage 3 turbo??? if so thats crazy on a civic!! thats close to 500 hp!
pimp.gif

its one thing knowing your parts.... its another thing installing it.
wink.gif

WE just installed a Greddy T78 Turbo kit on a toyota Supra.... my favorite car of all time....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

B18 LS or GSR? regardless, im a fan of that body style even though I drive a CD5 (fully building an h22). good luck with those evos though
grin.gif

isnt that like a stage 3 turbo??? if so thats crazy on a civic!! thats close to 500 hp!
pimp.gif

wink.gif

WE just installed a Greddy T78 Turbo kit on a toyota Supra.... my favorite car of all time....
glasses.gif

GT30 Ball bearing is about the size of the popular T3T4 hybrid. It just spools up so much quicker. the car makes 425 @ the wheel with 18psi. The biggestproblem is getting the power to the ground with an FWD though. Car ran 11.8@121mph at etown...Now my Evo with basic bolt ons, car ran 12.00 @ 113mph... Lesspower with 338 @ the wheel, less headache but almost just as quick with street tires and all. I love the supra, love their resale value too haha.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by never wear them

grin.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

GT30 Ball bearing is about the size of the popular T3T4 hybrid. It just spools up so much quicker. the car makes 425 @ the wheel with 18psi. The biggest problem is getting the power to the ground with an FWD though. Car ran 11.8@121mph at etown...Now my Evo with basic bolt ons, car ran 12.00 @ 113mph... Less power with 338 @ the wheel, less headache but almost just as quick with street tires and all. I love the supra, love their resale value too haha.
import car fans, mint, one thing i def didn't expect to come across on NT. nice to see everyone with their knowledge up too, i've fallenoff hard now that i'm in school. newer gen supra? my uncle just sold his 85 supra in pristine condition (not to me
mad.gif
), one of my fav cars.

new supra, rumor has it 2010, 8cyl or half hybrid v8.... they should stick to originality, like the how nissan scrapped the straight V8 on the skyline.

and btw.... Supra TT and Evo IX =
pimp.gif
, but ill take the supraTT

supraTT ahead of its time. just looking at the body makes you wonder how ahead they were back then.

Modzzilla, I'm still trying to figure out why those 90s aren't getting a lot more love.

Anyone else think the excitement over those Fresh Water's is a tad bit unwarranted?

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Modzzilla, I'm still trying to figure out why those 90s aren't getting a lot more love.

Anyone else think the excitement over those Fresh Water's is a tad bit unwarranted?
Ya, i think it's because they look much better in person. As for the FWs, someone posted a pic in theamFAM thread, they looked a little more touch of teal, cant wait to see them in the flesh, my pull the trigger, then again got the neons, and the new greens topick up...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

wat the hell is this..discount auto parts

-bdis-

lol I suppose I'm to blame for turning the pick up thread into a thread talking about evos supras and weksos.

Carry on NT
grin.gif

Lol....

Those am90s, IMO, havent gotten more love because the could use just a touch more color near the bubble area on the bottom...Just my opinion though. I stilllike em, but Id like em more if they had that touchup...

and btw...

I had a a 95 hatch myself, (a cx, paradise blue green pearl) w/ a jdm b16...Sold it when I went away to school...Wish I never woulda gotten rid of it...smh...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Lol....

Those am90s, IMO, havent gotten more love because the could use just a touch more color near the bubble area on the bottom...Just my opinion though. I still like em, but Id like em more if they had that touchup...

and btw...

I had a a 95 hatch myself, (a cx, paradise blue green pearl) w/ a jdm b16...Sold it when I went away to school...Wish I never woulda gotten rid of it...smh...
i would get into it again, but i'll just keep it simple with a "nice" & "isthat the stock teal-$#% color?"

Nice pickups everybody, makes me want to get some freshwaters to go with some of my old Mariners gear, now that the Kid
is going home
smokin.gif
. I should have a pickup or two after the mail comestoday.

ShortyC94, nice AM2003. I've been on the lookout for some of them for a while. Liking the avy too.

JaeGage,

Yea, it was the OEM teal, the darker one though (there were two types, a lighter and a darker version)...

Coincidentally, the color was almost IDENTITICAL to that of my most recent pickup...Just scooped these...

(Nice tie-in huh?)

Back
Top Bottom