*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Past couple of days. It's been a GREAT week. (Even though I wear 11.5/12
frown.gif
)
laugh.gif

Edit:
1000th 999th Post
Yuku sucks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

T21D...Im not too into Adidas, but those are pretty dope. When you rock em are you going to Jump Around in em?

roll.gif
dub you're an %$$...
roll.gif

And nice pick up on those citrus XI's. The only women's Jordan I would actually wear if I could find my size (w 14
nerd.gif
),

All of these damn fresh w am95 photos are keeping my hand hovering over the panic button. Might have to get my footlocker cashier flirt on this weekend...

DS Eggplants, DS Columbias, Beat Cool Greys for a soleswap and cleaning but may be over my head.
Some new denim, and RPS The Kid Tee for the Grifs

Major pickups Yall...... Veter123 VERY DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the stress and loooooong nights begin =)

Eggplant Foams for retail from a fellow NT'er...

Air Hurrache Light Burst QK AJ11 Pack from NDC...

Group Picture.

pimp.gif

Finally! My Army's came in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charmcitykid, keep these all black on ice for me! I shall take those off your hand soon!

where u buy that baby from....?.......
laugh.gif
.........i'm playin...futuresneakerhead...cute kid....best pick up in here...congrats.!!!!

got my girl some kicks...got to keep her fresh too. I hate buyin womens shoes....so picky and only pink.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Finally! My Army's came in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charmcitykid, keep these all black on ice for me! I shall take those off your hand soon!

Wow, you almost got a week's worth of foams in that last pic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

If you want to get technical this is a pickup for February as this little guy arrived on Feb 16...But we were just able to bring him home from the Hospital yesterday...

Yesterday was the second best day of my life...Second only to the 16th of last month...

Excuse the red face in this pick as he was taking care of some business at that moment...

And this was his first car ride home...

best arrival on this thread, congratulations!
r0biiin- ^^^ Fix your post bruh. No quoting pictures...

lol basically he's saying he doesn't want to see his new born...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom