*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

-work in progress on these. The yellowness will be gone within a month. I dont know what the hell happened to them with the previous owner. Water damaged suede. they came hard as a rock. that was fixed within minutes with a suede eraser. toebox is almost DS. I was kidding with another guy, that even water stained and beat to death suede on these older retros outclass brand new suede on 08 or 09 retros. followup in two weeks. i have the perfect formula for unyellowing rubber and its not seaglow
pimp.gif

Sharing is Caring
happy.gif

shoulda had these on thursday but +#*! ing USPS carriers cant deliver a package to the rite address , some lady was nice enough to deliver them to me onsaturday . . . big ups to jordankidd23 for the hookup
359808393.jpg

Originally Posted by 23kidd

-work in progress on these. The yellowness will be gone within a month. I dont know what the hell happened to them with the previous owner. Water damaged suede. they came hard as a rock. that was fixed within minutes with a suede eraser. toebox is almost DS. I was kidding with another guy, that even water stained and beat to death suede on these older retros outclass brand new suede on 08 or 09 retros. followup in two weeks. i have the perfect formula for unyellowing rubber and its not seaglow
pimp.gif
Sharing is Caring
happy.gif

laugh.gif
i see what you did there...

Back
Top Bottom