*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

I'm lovin' the fresh waters, RI isn't going to hard on those so i'll grab mine next weekend
glasses.gif

No kicks this weekend but I was able to get my hands on 3 obey tees and the dvd of Miracle at St. Anna-btw is this movie good?
nice pick-ups everyone!
pimp.gif

$91

$50 shipped thanks to toouseless

notmybrokenankles.com pen

$10 each Van Husen and Kenneth Cole

6 Coach belts (1 for me, 1 for dad, 2 for sister, 2 for brother in law) and Coach Wristlet (for mom)

$75

$35 Kenneth Cole

$60

Picked up a pair of Air Force Max at the premium outlets in Orlando, $59.00. Stopped at the coach outlet and picked up the wife and daughter a wallet.Walletwas $40 each, the purse we picked up a few days ago. Coach key chains were only $10. It's my wife key chain, not mine.

Retired the Gucci for now

GETTIN READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON ALITTLE EARLY WIT SOME NEW FITTEDS
MITCHELL & NESS - $40
REEBOK - $25

March Pick ups so far....

Plus the 8/15 pack, gshock and some 90s during 50off. I think I am going to focus on getting a camera next month

here are my recent pickups, all over the past 2 months or so... i also have the lebron VI hornets which i didnt have with me to take pics of..but probablyposted before

second pair of pippens, 2 pairs of jordan max orange high, 2 pairs of penny 3, phenoms (great traction!!!! recommended!), and griffeys (might trade for halfsize smaller, they are a bit big but ill have to try to find half size smaller to try on)...then some flintgrey six rings coming soon in the mail. also gotsome hiking shoes NIke Tallac, they are great! not pictured, didnt have them with me also.
1d3154e43511f537a839ef1831fac2dd3df46e3.jpg

ross pick up!!
d55153e3391bf9376c5998a57bd14d2880638a7.jpg

BLACKCAT......nice pippens griffeys an phenoms...thinkin bout gettin some phenoms
they look to much like XI's so still debating...nice pickups though ECIACCORD....clean Air Force Max's I might have to find me a pair

Back
Top Bottom