*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

^ those look sick, might be considering those...only thing holding me back is the price tag.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

info on those air max? ^^^^
Nike Air Max + 2009...release date of 04/04/09...definitely copping these...NDC/SWOOSH.com are taking pre-orders

^^^ Im just worried ab that shiny toe cap on the 2009-360s.

Dont they have ablue cw coming soon?

I would like to see them on feet properly.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

^^^ Im just worried ab that shiny toe cap on the 2009-360s.

Dont they have ablue cw coming soon?

I would like to see them on feet properly.
the shiny toe cap doesn't really bother me all that much. I've only seen the this neon/grey and the black/red
I'll try and take some pictures of them on later. i love em though.

eciaccord- I'm sick cause they have those air force max at the factory in chicago but not my size and I need another pair bad
frown.gif

anyway another month of buying sh*t I don't need...but I liked what I picked up....got some grey/white puma suede also but there still in the mail.

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

eciaccord- I'm sick cause they have those air force max at the factory in chicago but not my size and I need another pair bad
frown.gif

anyway another month of buying sh*t I don't need...but I liked what I picked up....got some grey/white puma suede also but there still in the mail.
what are those on the far left? the brown pair......

Thanks for the positive response DonVerbal and Swerv1n, I need to stop walking into these outlets! I told myself as soon as I walked in I am not buyingnothing. I see the Air force max sitting there and I immediately changed my mind. It's crazy all the good deals that keep coming my way. It's so hardto pass them up. I have a feeling these will be hitting Ross in the next few days though. I found a pair in 7.5 for $27.99 so it's only a matter of timebefore someone post their Air Force Max pickup.

neukicks: Nike Zoom Toki Lux

I believe they were a QS earlier this month. Look to pay about $175-$200 in reseller prices on the bay. They are pretty dope, though. Look like a Nike versionof the Vans Chukka.

Originally Posted by neukicks

frown.gif

what are those on the far left? the brown pair......

what NikeAirsCrispy said....lol....I paid just over 100 for them had to go a size down cause I wear a 15 and they don;t make alot of those type of kicks inthat size, but there comfortable and nice looking shoe...needed something nike I can get in the club with

frown.gif

Info on the brown shoes on the far left, please. Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

frown.gif

Info on the brown shoes on the far left, please. Thanks
happy.gif

Nike Zoom Toki Lux
limited QS, check ebay thats where I copped from, they come in black too

Nice pick-ups everyone, the af1's on this page are
pimp.gif
Mailman dropped these off today, ended up selling them to a friend since I knew he's beenwanting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom