*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

1998 suede zen greys:
3343803619_49e45e5db2_o.jpg

3344643960_9741dbd1d7_o.jpg

3343805877_c24daca72e_o.jpg

a similarly old minolta rf rokkor 250mm mirror camera lens:
3344647386_b9b993c675_o.jpg

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

So for anyone that remembers my problem back on page 15:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4886138#reply-4886138

I emailed the seller on Friday and told him the deal. And this is what I received in the mail today:

Believe it or not, these are one of my grails. So jb is happy.

I'm glad you made the right decision & got the better shoes.

you, me and sherlock foams apparently are the only ones that think so. but i'm ok with that!
happy.gif

no kicks but just got these in the mail... 6 tickets to the unofficial opener at the new citi field.. hyped as hell to check out the new stadium
happy.gif

3343876523_1d38be5d11.jpg

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

no kicks but just got these in the mail... 6 tickets to the unofficial opener at the new citi field.. hyped as hell to check out the new stadium

I feel you i love hitting up new ball parks.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Black/green seems to be the theme for this week I guess. (you know who, thanks for the assist)

I think may as well go after the white pair to complete the set.

Those pumps are sick as hell..love the black/green colorway..The rice are INSANE..those and the playoffs are the only 2 I'm on the hunt for..

Never posted in this thread....But had a good last week.

CDP 6/17, Premiere I's, OG XX2's, and a LV wallet.

Got tickets as well to the college game at Citi.

Kinda mad I printed mine but at least I am getting the Red Sox/Mets tickets in the mail.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Got tickets as well to the college game at Citi.

Kinda mad I printed mine but at least I am getting the Red Sox/Mets tickets in the mail.
be glad you got tickets at all for the college game.. sold out in 45 min

what day did you get for the exhibition game? i got for Friday but by the time i went to get for Saturday they were sold out already
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom