March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

ya this is the first time im hearing "price checking/matching" working at the outlets... everytime ive asked i gotten shut down.

lol, thanks for the update chetLsworth. mind over matter. I have to remember that one, haha. I'm actually the one who spent the time talking them intoselling them for $35 to me (and to memphisboi, I think, lol), and after my experience, I'm getting the impression that the mgr might have been looking tosell them for a little more over the phone since we can't see the price tags ourself. he made me go through a bunch of hassle before he agreed to send'em to me for $35. however, he was the one who brought up price matching to me, and he said that since nike customer service said that another outlet hadthem for $35, he would sell them to me for $35. I think he was just trying to back his way out of his lie at that point. I believe the boxes were marked $35.the first girl i talked to when I called originally said "yup, $34.99" but after a minute she put me on hold and next thing I know, the manager is onthe phone telling me they are $50. shady biz, for sure. got mine though, $36 flat on the cc. and either way, $50 with free shipping is not a bad price on thosejoints at all.

Gilroy, Ca has an FSR of these
325018-041.jpg

and i think these (phone died so couldnt take photos) They were white w/ navy and like a small perf. toebox.
325018-101.jpg

I also saw a few misc. sizes of the Bronze AM1's along the back wall and a bunch of the same AF1's that all the other outlets have.
*edit* price on the 90's were 59.99

Im patiently waiting on my call back about those Pennys....59+30% off
smh.gif
rent is due but I had too
laugh.gif

In Williamsburg we've gotten boat loads of kids and women's shoes

Lebron Vs all black 59.99
AM 95s blk/silver 59.99
Air Trainer IIIs 39.99
and loads of dunks/vandals 29.99-39.99

Jeffersonville has NOTHING.

Here are 2 Samples, that were kind of interesting. $29.98 they had a few of each.

Ultramarine 180 inspired.

xaw6s5.jpg

2gul9fl.jpg

i called the outlet and they are beyond shady saying that its 49.99 and not 34.99...i told them to price check it and they said its 84.99...
lmaoooooooooo. Looks like the price check option is definitely out the window. Yeah like Denver said, the staff was probably hip to what wasgoing on at that point and wanted to downplay any cheaper purchases at all cost. I wouldn't be worried tho, its only a matter of time before these areshowing at more outlets for 34.99 I'm thinking, only time a tell. Still plenty of other deals in this post, its raining 95s, 96s, and 97s of all flavorsin this post right now.

^^^^^ cincybcats22 did jeffersonville have any lebron clothing easier to ask you than call past 2 times i have tried to just call i always end up getting hungup on.....plus i am like 3 and half hours away so def not just drive right up there lol

Finishline has a few pairs of the CDP 11/12 8.5,9,9.5,11. Hurry though, saw the 10.5 disappear right now...
laugh.gif

wow they went fast.
good lookin out. too late for me tho :-/

i should be making a run around some places in the DMV soon.
I'll post if i see anything

shoetrends

[table][tr][td]
JORDAN ONE RETRO (Hare Edition) PRE-ORDERING!!!
[table][tr][td]
AJ1040.jpg
[/td] [td]
AJ1040-1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Product #: AJ1040

Brand: NIKE

Color: Light-Silver/White/True-Red

Price:$120.00

NOTE/ACCESSORY

(SKU # 374454-011) JORDAN 1 RETRO IN A SPCIAL QUICK STRIKE 'HARE EDITION'! AVAILABLE 4/17/09. THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I may be taking an overnight trip to New Jersey for work next week. Anything worth checking out? Elizabeth NJ outlet? Should I just head to House of Hoopsinstead?

Hello ladies and gentleman:

Went to the local FOOTACTION OUTLET here (north carolina), saw these for 39.99:

359402815.jpg

359402818.jpg

359402822.jpg

Had a #@%! load too. Been seeking these since they arrived at outlets last year, but i slept.

Also had laser 15s for 60 or 70.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^haha, damn. I think they are just fed up with dealing with it. I want to know how the OP came to the conclusion that they were $35. did he see 'em for that price or what? this is getting nutty.

I got mines for 34.99 that same day from the manager, sooooooo..........

too much heat popping up at ross, F it, i'll go there right now and see what they have here near the office

Back
Top Bottom