March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

memphisboi55 - What size were those CB34's? I have been looking for a while for a pair in 10.5 or 11
nerd.gif
. PM if you could pick those up for me, I'llreturn the favor $$$. Thanks.

yo memphis if you find thoese let me (barks) cop me 2 pair 10.5 i make it worth your time and the lavas too. i go to jeffersonville at least once a week i knowwhats coming and what sits in the back on hold for the staff so holla back

Originally Posted by Physicx

anyone here from ORLANDO?

my dad is going to be staying at ORANGE LAKE GOLF RESORT. any niketown or anything near there?

I asked him to pick up some stuff like windrunners and hopefully some bb2s

Anywhere there that has these?

I googled "Nike Orlando" and got 3 addresses. I'm on my iPod right now so I can't post them.

Which is the best one? And do they have any good basketball shoes?

Thanks nt

anyone?

he leaves on friday
frown.gif

las vegas south got FSR on:
j-pack trainers 69.99
white/purple kobe 2k4 laser huaraches 79.99

Hey everyone, just wanted to add some pics of what is laying around at the Ross at the Florida Mall. Sizes were mostly 11 and up. Sorry for the crappy cellpics.Some of the pics were also taken at the Oakridge Outlet. Most of the sneakers at Ross were $39

great update up there! went to the ross near my work earlier, they still have nothing, no luck seeing any heat, smh at me expecting to see FSR Godzilla's

can anybody help me out with those 'CUSE colored (Orange Blue White) Bakins? PM me and let me know if you can help a dude out. word.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

saw some flight 96 wht/grey/blk in costa mesa Ross store last week~

anyone see the all blk foamposite lite hitting any spots tht could be less or equal 100 bucks?!
i need those bad... plz give me a head up if u see some! big thx!

call Ghetto Gardens (jersey gardens) they had a FSR as of Friday...I'm not sure of the price...it was less then $100 but give them a call...good luck
thx for yr info, but i m late for tht... appreciate for yr helps!

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

saw some flight 96 wht/grey/blk in costa mesa Ross store last week~

anyone see the all blk foamposite lite hitting any spots tht could be less or equal 100 bucks?!
i need those bad... plz give me a head up if u see some! big thx!

They have them at Opry Mills for $89.99. If you metion you found them on Nike Find you should get free shipping. I think the largest size is 10, but I could be wrong, just call and check. The phone number is (615)514-0204.

i will try tht out tmr, hope i can get my sz10, thx a lot for yr help, very appreciate it!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The premier 2009 were $169 size 9.5. Only one pair available

man, yr finds r just too amazing~
shocked by those penny II for 60?!! and flight 96 white/grey/blk for 50?!?!
n even jordan 2009 PREMIER in outlet, and my sz... 230 becomes 169.99, thts just too amazing...

Anyone one check out Katy Mills in Katy tx? What about Houston Premium outlets? Personally I'm about to go through every ross within the next 20 miles forsome Godzillas....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

* THESE ARE NOT MINES, JUST SHOWING YOU ALL *

Godzillas at ROSS it seems:

Damn I can see it now, young punks camping out at Ross's across the nation now.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Can anyone help me out on the Lava 95s in a size 12 who lives in North Carolina please? Im sweating bullets overhere!

^^^Why they got to be punks? lol

Once heads start using Twitter to update on steals, this thread will become obsolete...

Back
Top Bottom