March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Jay White has been treated unfairly by the IWC for his match with Tanahashi...he's really good...cool match with Kitamura at NYD
Agree with both. The sister Abigail he gave Omega looked good too.

Yep agree on all this. Hope he does well. You excited for Jericho-Naito!?
My assumption/hope would be that it’s a one-off and then Naito will get a rematch with Okada. If that’s the case, I love it. Like I said in another post, I think that Jericho/Naito kind of carry themselves similarly and have some common traits. Jericho just had an entertaining match with Omega and should be able to do the same with Naito. Not bad for a presumably short placeholder feud.

For those asking about Jericho and Naito, Jericho said on his Don Callis Tokyo Dome preview podcast that Naito “Big-Leagued” him on the bus. I think they have professional heat with each other, meaning they probably won’t ever be friends, but will do great business together.

Good for Jericho and Naito. This will elevate all parties involved. Naito vs. Jericho will be better than the Alpha vs. Omega.

For those asking about Jericho and Naito, Jericho said on his Don Callis Tokyo Dome preview podcast that Naito “Big-Leagued” him on the bus. I think they have professional heat with each other, meaning they probably won’t ever be friends, but will do great business together.

Good for Jericho and Naito. This will elevate all parties involved. Naito vs. Jericho will be better than the Alpha vs. Omega.
You know what happens when you try to big league Chris Jericho? Huh? Do ya? Naito... YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Jay White has been treated unfairly by the IWC for his match with Tanahashi...he's really good...cool match with Kitamura at NYD

Jay White's mom complains when he plays Marilyn Manson too loud in his room.

You know what happens when you try to big league Chris Jericho? Huh? Do ya? Naito... YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Naito better than kakkoii Otou-san Jericho-kun.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 peep this only if you saw WK already or dont care about spoilers

Did you catch how KO came out dress as Osiris and wielding the Vigilance Wing?? :nthat::nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

This fascinates me to no end. Naito surely knows who he is, hard not to given Jericho's years in the business and his accomplishments. I feel it's a work, but if not, that truly impresses me that Naito A: truly backs his opinion that NJPW is THE promotion globally and B: Buys himself to be bigger than someone of Jericho's stature. That makes this concept if true really remarkable.

Also, if 22 big leagues me, dude is catching a struggle bomb on sight. Julio or NomNom can worldstar it.

Agreed that his match with Naito will be better than his Omega match. Naito can work the slower pace where Kenny still has trouble slowing down. Naito a lot more fluid in the ring they will work great together. Jericho giving these guys the rub can only bring good things to the company and the guys themselves.

Is there any reason they're not showing these Mixed Tag Challenge vids on TV? I'd much rather see that than Shane/Steph being all in the video

Is there any reason they're not showing these Mixed Tag Challenge vids on TV? I'd much rather see that than Shane/Steph being all in the video

testing out facebook live audience for future projects. vince is unveiling a big project in late january

The Eye Dubbya Gee Pee US title looks ugly. Looks like an arts and crafts project plus a red strap is never a good look for a title

Back
Top Bottom