March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Sev should win and knock Nak out of the WM title match. AJ vs Sev for the title at WM book IT Vince.

Andre the Giant Whoa.gif

but i agree the boston accent sounds stupid...it may be second or third in the country behind the creole accent & a couple others

I don’t think any of those accents sound stupid. It is cultural. You need to travel more and experience different cultures, you sound like you have lived in a bubble in MA your whole life.

Remember when rusev threatened to leave SDL and go back to Bulgaria unless he talked to shane and Daniel the next week then it got dropped? That was supposed to be Rusev's wwe title push but it went to Jinder instead. What could've been...

So the "fools in MA" that can't pronounce "car" do not sound stupid to you? That makes sense.

7b61f2806abe6aac26f16cd24bffc98e.400x292x23.gif

My comment was as ridiculous as yours. I couldn’t care less how they pronounce anything. People here love pretty much ANY accent makes me wish I had a Southern or NY one :lol:.

My comment was as ridiculous as yours. I couldn’t care less how they pronounce anything. People here love pretty much ANY accent makes me wish I had a Southern or NY one :lol:.

So do you think Asuka cares about learning English or not?
I am starting to lean toward not.

And this should be understood by the marks who have her back if its the case.
How much does she care about her American audience. Can she put an effort into developing her character with a tool right there at her disposal - language?

Accent is different than language.

These commercials were great. They should do stuff like this again, but that would require wrestlers to show off their personalities

Couple y’all acting like it’s so easy to learn a new language..It’s not like her or Nak are in college and having a few years to learn it. They’re training, traveling, doing meet and greets, wrestling, and the 20 other things a day/week that life demands..Throwing learn a new language into the mix isn’t exactly a piece of cake..

They should do stuff like this again, but that would require wrestlers to show off their personalities

Bliss & Strowman are getting over because they have personality & charisma in stark contrast to the majority of the roster.

Bob Roode is as dull as watching paint dry.
Some of their egos seem to stifle their lack of inhibition.

Couple y’all acting like it’s so easy to learn a new language..It’s not like her or Nak are in college and having a few years to learn it. They’re training, traveling, doing meet and greets, wrestling, and the 20 other things a day/week that life demands..Throwing learn a new language into the mix isn’t exactly a piece of cake..

totally agree with everything except the first sentence

Back
Top Bottom