March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

How tf did the Punk vs Vince feud end with Triple H vs Kevin Nash who texted himself and the Bryan vs Authority feud end with Kane kidnapping Brie soap opera? :smh:

Because WWE that's how.

And BSox gonna make me watch that Bayley/Sasha TakeOver match again.

Easily one of my favorite matches of the last few years.

s-l300.jpg

5 Matches I would show someone.

Few Things

1. It has to be high paced action, people aren't trying to see some damn technical Wizardry.

2. It can't be too long. I would say 20 mins max? (Maybe). So Royal Rumbles would put folks to sleep, especially since there are too many characters to "learn" in a short sitting.

My picks

1. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psychosis: BATB 96: SpotFest galore. Easy to root for Rey, considering his size, and Psychosis plays a little bully ball during this match.

2. Kota Ibushi vs. Nakamura (Both of them): Hard hitting, fans were into it, high flying from Kota. Really no need to explain, those of you that know me KNOW that I firmly believe their 2 matches are 2 of my favorite matches of the last decade.

4. Sasha vs. Bayley: Brooklyn: Emotion is all I need to say. This was the PERFECT match

5. Michinoku Pro 6-Man Tag Match: Barely Legal 1996 (ECW): Fast paced action that never stops. Not too many faces that would cause a newcomer to get lost in the shuffle; and Taka and Sasuke are both amazing here.

Yo sasha bayley was so good man first time watching that i was blown away. Its a shame what they became on the main roster.

Also sami cesaro gets no love and that match was :pimp:
Which is why I laugh when anyone says ANY NXT Callup would be a "can't miss" prospect.

I am hearing Strowman is in a handicapped match at WM. As expected, WWE is dropping the ball with the biggest up and coming dude on the roster. But when people call them out on their bull ****, all yall can say is someone is a NJPW Groupie. Yea, ok

Wow both Lana and Alexa are cheeks without makeup :rofl:

And that worst announcer list really only has 1 bad announcer, and that’s JBL, and even he used to be good. Really the pairings are worse than the announcers themselves. Those 3 man commentary teams just don’t mix

In NXT, people were saying Bayley would be a female John Cena in terms of popularity. It's crazy how much they damaged her on the main roster.

Back
Top Bottom