March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

In NXT, people were saying Bayley would be a female John Cena in terms of popularity. It's crazy how much they damaged her on the main roster.
I never saw IT in her to begin with. Fans don't go for that type of character maybe if she had a more serious gimmick on the main roster.

Have a happy STONE COLD DAY fellas!!!!

giphy (3).gif

Bayley would’ve been fine had she been booked better. Taking a character who is a natural underdog and vaulting them straight to the championship is nonsensical. She’ll move merch to the little girls no problem

In NXT, people were saying Bayley would be a female John Cena in terms of popularity. It's crazy how much they damaged her on the main roster.

Bayley was so OVER in NXT.

Had me all in my feels when she finally won the NXT title from Sasha.

Everyone loved her, especially little girls so I could understand the the female John Cena comparison in that aspect.

The problem with the John Cena comparison though is she isn't anywhere near as charismatic as Cena is and is absolutely dreadful on the mic.

Her "Aww shucks guys...I've always wanted to be a WWE superstar.....I'm living my dream..." promos got old quick.

I wouldn't mind if they made Bayley the heel in this Sasha feud just to see what she could do with it. The catch 22 with that though is that Sasha would have to be the face and she is boring af as a face.

Some thoughts after watching the latest NXT:

- My mans Aloe Black is pretty good on the mic.
- Zelina Vega is tiny af, with her cute self (@Case the homie, but he wildin' with the Zelina slander :smh:)
- The Bruiserweight has IT.
- Tomasso Ciampa gets IT. The pop Johnny Wrestling gets when he comes back is going to be nuts.
- Kyle O'Reilly be killing me with his subtle mannerisms

Back
Top Bottom