March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

FairGlumCur.gif

regal-dancing-o.gif

Another very underrated talent..Great in the ring, excellent character, and solid on the mic..

I just wish his WWE in-ring career was better. I know he had his problems in his personal life, but he never was rrrrreally given the ball to show out

That back shot of him walking down the aisle is so iconic and definitely a moment that gives you that old times “Anything is possible/can happen in wrestling” feeling.

I was bummed for Jericho that the lights on the jacket botched on him..

I just wish his WWE in-ring career was better. I know he had his problems in his personal life, but he never was rrrrreally given the ball to show out

No he wasn’t and that’s a shame but understandable..But for him to be an elite level guy that held down the midcard was an excellent use of his talent..Plus it helped that the fans knew he was legit, so it made anyone who got a win over seem that much more important..

I skipped that one for some reason..I’ve been trying to go in order but somehow missed that one..On episode 41 now..Man I cant get enough of this show..So damn good..

I just randomly picked one.

Should have gone in order.

No he wasn’t and that’s a shame but understandable..But for him to be an elite level guy that held down the midcard was an excellent use of his talent..Plus it helped that the fans knew he was legit, so it made anyone who got a win over seem that much more important..

Very underrated IC Championship run too

Back
Top Bottom