March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Undertaker gonna come back as Biker Taker since he left his deadman gear in the ring

Last edited:
Idk why his ratings get everyone so fired up.

Because he presents himself as a journalist..And journalists are supposed to have unbiased views of what they report on..And we all know that Meltzer gives anything that happens in Japan higher ratings than they deserve..He's not objective..

I mean the dude said that the Okada/Omega match was better than Flair/Steamboat & Bret/Austin..That's just pure insanity..And a lot of people think he gives those Japan matches higher ratings cause WWE doesn't feed him as much reliable info as they used to and he also wants to kiss up to the owners of NJPW..

Completely unrelated, but I went to a Ja Rule concert last night, and it actually wasn't terrible.

Bum *** DMX wannabe.

Real talk, almost went to see thick Ashanti last year.

To this day I still have never been to a hip hop concert.

Because he presents himself as a journalist..And journalists are supposed to have unbiased views of what they report on..And we all know that Meltzer gives anything that happens in Japan higher ratings than they deserve..He's not objective..

I mean the dude said that the Okada/Omega match was better than Flair/Steamboat & Bret/Austin..That's just pure insanity..And a lot of people think he gives those Japan matches higher ratings cause WWE doesn't feed him as much reliable info as they used to and he also wants to kiss up to the owners of NJPW..

I would be rating **** 14 stars too if they paid my trips to Tokyo. Dude has probably one of the most unbelievably easy jobs and the vitriol he gets from the stateside Wrestling community IN the business and from people with intelligence is unreal. Barely anyone affiliated to domestic promotions ******* likes the dude, especially the older heads.

I think it has become fairly evident that you can take his ratings and pretty much disregard anything he says outside of his opinions on Actual performance aspects of the matches.

was it fyreeee :emoji_fire::emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
0501-sub-fyre-sandwich-twitter-2.jpg

No offense to you brother case but who cares? It is just one mans opinion :lol:

Was that one of those 90s/2000s throwback concerts with jodeci, ginuwine, and jagged edge?
Nah. Had some random people open for him. I got there right before he came on at 9:30 or so. He played his hits for about 45 min and was done :lol:

Anything 4+ stars from Melrzer, I know it is must see. He has hardly ever steered my wrong from that aspect.

Don't see the need/desire to ridicule for half and quarter stars. How petty is that. One man's opinion.

And usually, matches in Japan ARE superior, but i know yall know that, so why get on him for that?

We know the NJPW style lends itself to having better matches than WWE due to styles and restrictions WWE dudes have to wrestle against.

So what is really the issue?

I think generally you can get an idea of how good a match was by his ratings, but sometimes he's flat out wrong. He rated Cena vs Reigns 4.25 and I thought that match sucked

I skipped that one for some reason..I’ve been trying to go in order but somehow missed that one..On episode 41 now..Man I cant get enough of this show..So damn good..

They quoted some of the stuff she has in her book......terrible, yet kinda funny at the same time. :smh:

I think generally you can get an idea of how good a match was by his ratings, but sometimes he's flat out wrong. He rated Cena vs Reigns 4.25 and I thought that match sucked
How does YOU not liking the match make HIS rating FLAT OUT wrong?

It is art

Back
Top Bottom