March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I hope stone cold is in Brooklyn as I will be in attendance. If they split the roster with all the classic superstars at Manhattan center I will be beyond pissed.

Same here man. I think Barclay's gets Austin, Taker, and that may be it as far as top legends go :smh: .

Supposedly we're getting dark matches as the Manhattan Center portion is live from 7:30-9 or something like that? Then Barclay's goes live 9-11. Have you read this too?

Same here man. I think Barclay's gets Austin, Taker, and that may be it as far as top legends go :smh: .

Supposedly we're getting dark matches as the Manhattan Center portion is live from 7:30-9 or something like that? Then Barclay's goes live 9-11. Have you read this too?
WWE got a cluster **** going on. Still dont understand why have 2 damn shows going on.

So how is tonight's shows going to be broadcast?..Are they doing the regular RAM on USA and the other show on the Network?..Or will they go back and forth between the two shows?..

dig diggety dog.

Hi Cosmic.

1hle5d.jpg

Hi Cosmic.

1hle5d.jpg

hello Dfly. I trust you are having a magnificent Monday?

I'm imagining buying a ticket to one of these events and either getting a live episode of WWE Backstage Assault or having the arena go dark for a good half hour after every match.

Back
Top Bottom