March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

What if Dbry wins the RR and we get AJ vs Dbry for the title at WM :wow:

17306%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20neck_brace%20wwe.gif

Listening to Pollock and Wai right now and they are talking about Wrestle Kingdom spoilers and Pollock says if you can't watch live and don't wanna get spoiled just stay off the twitter and the internet. With that being said I would say if you don't plan on watching live I would def not come in here bc there will be a few of us watching live for sure.

Good thing spoilers don't bother me. I'll read reviews, watch clips on twitter then when I have the time watch the show. Should be fun.

• Although there are rumors of Daniel Bryan wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 34, Dave Meltzer recently noted the former still isn't cleared and it's not happening.
  • Meltzer also noted on Twitter that Chris Jericho appearing in the Royal Rumble is a possibility.
  • Per PW Insider, NXT wrestlers were at SmackDown Live backstage but likely only because it was in Orlando.
  • Rockstar Spud was apparently also backstage at WWE TV this week and he's just waiting to debut at any time.
  • Jerry Lawler recently mentioned on his podcast that he believes he will reunite with Jim Ross for the upcoming WWE Raw 25show on Jan. 22.

I will be watching tomorrow night at 7 central time lol
20180103_120906.jpg

not waking up early to watch live got a new schedule and that will throw every thing off lol

Damn, I'm good with the whisky and an 1/8. If I dont go to work tomorrow, I'll catch the replay and try out my new butter machine.

Was hoping the NJPW game was gonna be a full fledged title similar to the WWE games.

Never played Fire Pro before, but I'll give it a shot when it drops for the PS4.

Alvarez and Meltzer going OFF about Miz getting Rolling Stone Wrestler of the Year.

Case Case Meltzer STILL says your man is a "pretender" LOL. Said dude acts like a wrestler and nobody takes him seriously.

That's cause it's true..And I hate agreeing with anything Fake Meltzer says, but we're on the same page with this one..

Back
Top Bottom