March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

What to wear :emoji_thinking:

BFE28E6B-9CBC-4E73-A1EE-02E3854B1798.jpeg

I like how Kenny's shirt is a lot more wearable in public these days compared to the normal BC shirt... I've been accosted by atleast 3 older women in the past and I had to explain what it was... **** got annoying...
Yeah I mean wearing a shirt that says Bullet Club outside of a wrestling show is definitely a bit odd :lol:

This... If Bryan is to wrestle in the WWE ring again, they need to build that up a long time... HBK coming back against HHH is a pretty decent example...
Wouldn't be mad at that, but I do think they could make a pretty decent story here if he were to win the Rumble. Bryan vs AJ at Mania. Bryan can talk about how AJ is only considered the best because he was forced to stop wrestling. Could also argue that this has actually already been building up for a while now.

Listening to Pollock and Wai right now and they are talking about Wrestle Kingdom spoilers and Pollock says if you can't watch live and don't wanna get spoiled just stay off the twitter and the internet. With that being said I would say if you don't plan on watching live I would def not come in here bc there will be a few of us watching live for sure.

Back
Top Bottom