March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

https://japantoday.com/category/ent...s-marriage-to-man-who-is-not-handsome-or-rich

giphy.gif

I am down. I will be your tour guide/muscle/PA. Nobody ****s with tattooed white folks there.

What would be the issue with food?
Simple Guy steak, chicken and hamburgers. Give me meat and I am happy. I think the food will be way out my comfort zone.

Simple Guy steak, chicken and hamburgers. Give me meat and I am happy. I think the food will be way out my comfort zone.

That is all within your grasp my friend. Japan has a very diverse food culture, region to region AND they love bastardizing dishes we know in all sorts of really unique, delicious ways. You have to be a tiny bit adventurous, but the pay off is worth it. I have never had better, cleaner, fresher food anywhere.

What is the history behind this?

Just don't really respect him..All his "reporting" is based of what other people tell him happened at shows..He "reports" things like they're fact, when in reality it's just stuff that organizations want him to report..He just don't have any credibility in my eyes..And from the stuff I've heard/read, most wrestlers think he's a flat out joke and don't really care for him..

Just don't really respect him..All his "reporting" is based of what other people tell him happened at shows..He "reports" things like they're fact, when in reality it's just stuff that organizations want him to report..He just don't have any credibility in my eyes..And from the stuff I've heard/read, most wrestlers think he's a flat out joke and don't really care for him..

He basically gets paid to be a mark.

Back
Top Bottom