March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

He basically gets paid to be a mark.

More of a smark IMO..Which if he presented himself like Apter, or those types, it wouldn't be an issue with me..But he tries to pass himself off as a real journalist..Real sports journalist don't write artiles/beg people to pay for their content and then proceed to do write ups on a sporting event based on the fans' opinions/info..He's just a ******** artist..

More of a smark IMO..Which if he presented himself like Apter, or those types, it wouldn't be an issue with me..But he tries to pass himself off as a real journalist..Real sports journalist don't write artiles/beg people to pay for their content and then proceed to do write ups on a sporting event based on the fans' opinions/info..He's just a bull**** artist..

Snake oil sales at it's finest.

If you’re a picky eater Japan may be hard, but not impossible to get what you want.

Meltzer gets too much praise. He gets by breaking some news here and there. The fact he still has people legit paying for a newsletter like it’s the old days boggles my mind. It’s 2017 and you better get some ad revenue. No one is paying for written content.

I can't wait for the ring gears tonight. My gear predictions below:

I'm predicting Naito either wears a Grey Suit or All White including a White Shirt. Trunks will probably be new, but last year he didn't break out new trunks, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

I can't wait to see Okada's new gear. His last year gear was my favorite of all he's ever had with the Silver. I think he'll go back to Gold boots tonight.

Ospreay, Takahashi, KUSHIDA, and Scurll will have the best attires of the evening.

I wonder if Jay White will still wear Trunks or if he'll switch to long tights. I think he'll switch to long tights.

My boy thinks Jericho goes back to Long Tights tonight. I think he'll stay in trunks. I'm going with Green and Black for him for his colors.

Young Bucks and Kenny will be fresh as always. I'd enjoy it if all of Bullet Club did a team color thing like WK10 with the White/Black look, except for The Elite of course.

Kota Ibushi will switch to Black/Gold/Blue.

Cody will come out with some Super Villain color code. Maybe Silver Samurai style.

More of a smark IMO..Which if he presented himself like Apter, or those types, it wouldn't be an issue with me..But he tries to pass himself off as a real journalist..Real sports journalist don't write artiles/beg people to pay for their content and then proceed to do write ups on a sporting event based on the fans' opinions/info..He's just a bull**** artist..
Never knew you felt this way. LOL

Wrestle Kingdom start times:

Japan: 5PM (4PM pre-show)
Europe: 9AM (8AM pre-show)
UK: 8AM (7AM pre-show)
Atlantic: 4AM (1AM pre-show)
Eastern: 3AM (2AM pre-show)
Central: 2AM (1AM pre-show)
Mountain 1AM (midnight pre-show)
Western: Midnight (11PM pre-show)

#NJPW #njwk12

I can't wait for the ring gears tonight. My gear predictions below:

I'm predicting Naito either wears a Grey Suit or All White including a White Shirt. Trunks will probably be new, but last year he didn't break out new trunks, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

I can't wait to see Okada's new gear. His last year gear was my favorite of all he's ever had with the Silver. I think he'll go back to Gold boots tonight.

Ospreay, Takahashi, KUSHIDA, and Scurll will have the best attires of the evening.

I wonder if Jay White will still wear Trunks or if he'll switch to long tights. I think he'll switch to long tights.

My boy thinks Jericho goes back to Long Tights tonight. I think he'll stay in trunks. I'm going with Green and Black for him for his colors.

Young Bucks and Kenny will be fresh as always. I'd enjoy it if all of Bullet Club did a team color thing like WK10 with the White/Black look, except for The Elite of course.

Kota Ibushi will switch to Black/Gold/Blue.

Cody will come out with some Super Villain color code. Maybe Silver Samurai style.

Naito has been rocking the Burgundy, could stick with it, we will see. Black would be dope as hell. Interested to see his mask.

I could see Okada going back to gold boots, red/gold trunks because he just bleached his hair blonde again.

Hiromu has been rocking some weird *** jacket with tassles lately, I would like to see Daryl get ring attire too just cuz, I feel like he will get a new wig lol.

Kota will probably stick to blue/silver/gold. I don't see black but that would be cool.

I think Jericho goes with trunks just cuz Kenny rocks the long pants. Though seeing him throwback to the Lionheart would be the ****.

Don't even give a **** about Bullet Club.

Back
Top Bottom