March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Bliss looks stressed, almost like "welp, there goes my run"

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.25.57 PM.png

how awkward was ken shamrock in the wwe? or was he good?

its much harder to suspend disbelief when you know he could have destroyed each and every one on that roster

even taking one bump is ridiculous

shamrock doin' a promo when you know he'd really just scream & cry then rip the other guy's head off :lol: :ohwell:

at least brock was a pro wrestler first so he came back with some experience & integration

They'll go after more indy talent.

They also have a few talent that have yet to even be on tv.
I am opposed to extending the time. NXT has shown to go in and out rich talent periods. If we had a 90 Min show 6 months ago with Roode/Nakamura were at the top, that wouldn't have been good at all.

Keep it at an hour.

Keep the PPVs 2 hours.

how awkward was ken shamrock in the wwe? or was he good?

its much harder to suspend disbelief when you know he could have destroyed each and every one on that roster

even taking one bump is ridiculous

shamrock doin' a promo when you know he'd really just scream & cry then rip the other guy's head off :lol: :ohwell:

at least brock was a pro wrestler first so he came back with some experience & integration
Harder to suspend disbelief when someone that is "real" has to toy around with pro wrestlers.

So what happens 4 months from now when the talent isn't as deep?
Why wouldn't the talent be as deep in 4 months? Are they going to cut a significant amount of guys from the main roster to move NXT guys up? just don't really see where all of the TV time is for the amount of people they have signed.

IMO, they have enough talent now that they could make NXT a legit 3rd touring brand. Longer show and bigger venues.

NXT roster is looking really deep right now. I feel like they either have to make the show longer, or move some guys up.

I am almost thinking they could send homegrowns on "excursion" like NJPW. They sort of did it with Apollo and Progress, why not give them some burn and learn some stuff at the same time?

I'm not even a fan of either but Ronda would beat the bag of Asuka.

Fuznit worked against Holly right?

Y'all really have no idea how scrappy Japanese broads can be, especially ones trained in Aikido and shoot wrestling who trained WITH dudes.

I really thought the iconic duo were gonna be in the women’s RR

Trish's ******* were there.

Jeff bridges no doubt Always liked him as an actor.

Gonna do the same today. Let me know what you find.

I will push your wheelchair around for you lol

I've found decent seats for under 90 each..Seems like AirBnb is the place to look for single/shared rooms..The flight won't be a problem..Looks like I'll be down there from the 6th to the 9th..Keep looking brother Drew..Mania can be done for not a lot if you really want to go..

Why wouldn't the talent be as deep in 4 months? Are they going to cut a significant amount of guys from the main roster to move NXT guys up? just don't really see where all of the TV time is for the amount of people they have signed.

IMO, they have enough talent now that they could make NXT a legit 3rd touring brand. Longer show and bigger venues.
I just threw 4 months out there. Wasn't being literal.

My point is every booker/writer from WCW mentions how, "When we made the show longer........." essentially became the death of the company.

2 hour NXT = 3 Hour Raw/Nitro.

Overkill. The DEMAND and desire to wait until next week will be GONE.

Especially for a show that isn't even on TV, so they couldn't even use the, "Well, they are paying us to go another hour."

I would rather for you to think I don't come around enough vs. You thinking I am around too much

Bliss looks stressed, almost like "welp, there goes my run"

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.25.57 PM.png

And Buddy is getting deported. Someone on this thread better hurry up and console her lol.

You want him to die?

Naw, he wants Brock, I think be could hang and I wanna see it.

Starman_film_poster.jpg

was a childhood favorite of mine

Always loved Tron. Had a hybrid road bike done up like a light cycle during college. Shame they just **** all over that franchise.

o

I mean, me and you were at a show 2 months ago and we saw that weak attendance.

Sure, a few of those people are a little higher profile now, but they need to stick to what they are. A small venue, touring brand.

I've found decent seats for under 90 each..Seems like AirBnb is the place to look for single/shared rooms..The flight won't be a problem..Looks like I'll be down there from the 6th to the 9th..Keep looking brother Drew..Mania can be done for not a lot if you really want to go..[/QUOTE
Alright. I will cop the Mania ticket first, then the flight. Message me info on the Airbnb situation and what costs look like and we can split it

Back
Top Bottom