March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Man I feel old I couldn't finish raw last night since I knocked out early lol.with that being said I just finished it and I loved ultimate deletion not the best best deletion but it was waaaay better than MIGOS/EATER.

UPS just dropped off the tee...

4E9858DC-A220-42F9-9462-51BBC3E427EC.jpeg
8872A7C1-BE2C-41A9-B6B2-AE9D6B5802F6.jpeg
This tee is pure :pimp::pimp:

Don't start this. Lets get back to real life.:pimp:

:lol: at large k9

I got shoved into a match with Java that I am no showing. Could care less about it because I know they will try to put me right before the 4MutantFace Memorial Rumble to benefit local no kill shelters.

Someone has to have the poster.

Coming from the broad who backs two DL brother's not fit for a Tyler Perry movie?

Try harder.

Somebody's still V Triggered

We aren’t friends anymore.

I am sorry you feel that way. I have never liked D bry, but I sure as hell don't wanna see someone cost their life or families over something as dumb as pride.

Somebody's still V Triggered

#GoldenTriggered.

Also, what am I triggered about? THEY wanted to book me into a bs match after I set this thread on fire and claimed RotY. I am sure THEY will say I and LINTWT didn't grab the brass ring or have sh IT or whatever dumbass crap the NTWT Authority goes on about these days.

When peeps stop acting like broads and trying to use me as the punchline to corny ***, tired jokes and give me and LINTWT DESERVE, then maybe we can talk. Until then, **** em.

Back
Top Bottom