Marcus Jordan in Space Jams

marcus-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-3.jpg
marcus-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-4.jpg

Last night Michael Jordan was on hand at the UCF arena in Orlando, FL to watch his younger son's collegiate basketball debut.Marcus Jordan, who has been at the center of a brand-battle controversy over his footwear choice, came off the bench for 11 minutes debuting the 2009 version ofthe Air Jordan 11 Space Jam. Marcus contributed two rebounds, two assists, and one steal towards UCF's 84-67 victory over UMASS.

source from nicekicks

man these pics were posted days ago in the original marcus jordan thread smh

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Way to blow your school's contract, Marcus....
Yeah, he's not worth what the school lost.

He he ATLEAST a good player? Hopefully the whole team will rock jays next season

Are you a fortune teller ? Haha

Cause just this past weekend UCF and JB have been trying to finalize a contract so that in the 2010-11 season this school will officially be a JB sponsoredschool . From Adidas to Jordan Brand , so i guess becuase of Marcus that school is stepping there game up alittle bit i mean we all know PE's have greatquality on them so good work for UCF
smokin.gif

The CWs that come from this school will be sick Blk/Gold/White , Alot of things could be done with this if done right maybe well even see some DMPs on thecourt

I could have sworn I read somewhere that UCF had given Marcus Jordan permission that he could wear his dad's shoes prior to signing with the school... Cananyone confirm this? Because if that's the case, then you can't blame Marcus for getting the adidas sponsorship dropped from the school, if UCF hadtold him that he could wear the shoes.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

I don't see any jumpman on the shoes, what's the deal?
I'm sure they are trying to salvage the adidas contract, he most likely sharpie'd the jumpman logo on the shoes and socks.

do you notice the jordan socks? i saw them at finish line. They come scrunched like that. The packaging had a pic of mars with the same style in the 3's.Lame if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom