Marcus Jordan in Space Jams

you guys are harsh i'm pretty sure half the people here hating on marcus haven't play D1 basketball...
i've seen him play he's legit
and 11 minutes ain't bad for freshman...he isn't at his dad's level but he's still making a name for himself basketball-wise

great
pimp.gif

Unless they are going to be under contract with JB soon (like some have stated), I don't see how or why they let him mess up their Adidas contract.

Love the pics, I wish i could abuse my space jams on the court, but nah im rockin em just casually

I often wonder why people get excited about Marcus Jordan's shoes...
smh.gif

marcus jordan is the one who made all of the sneaker vids, right? i'm not following his playing or college career, but i think that he will be more knownfor his videos and sneaker bragging than his actual play.

is he any good, at least?

Originally Posted by zerimar22

I could have sworn I read somewhere that UCF had given Marcus Jordan permission that he could wear his dad's shoes prior to signing with the school... Can anyone confirm this? Because if that's the case, then you can't blame Marcus for getting the adidas sponsorship dropped from the school, if UCF had told him that he could wear the shoes.

Yea that was one of the big reasons he chose UCF. If you ask me UCF planned this. They just wanted a Jordan Contract. I live about 10 seconds from the stadiumand I cant wait to go see him ball in some heat (and maybe see the man himself).

Back
Top Bottom