Marcus Jordan in Space Jams

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Way to blow your school's contract, Marcus....
Yeah, he's not worth what the school lost.

He he ATLEAST a good player? Hopefully the whole team will rock jays next season

Are you a fortune teller ? Haha

Cause just this past weekend UCF and JB have been trying to finalize a contract so that in the 2010-11 season this school will officially be a JB sponsored school . From Adidas to Jordan Brand , so i guess becuase of Marcus that school is stepping there game up alittle bit i mean we all know PE's have great quality on them so good work for UCF
smokin.gif

The CWs that come from this school will be sick Blk/Gold/White , Alot of things could be done with this if done right maybe well even see some DMPs on the court
According to what I've heard, none of that is true. But I hope your right.

Sources?

Originally Posted by rossh123

garbage player and he shouldnt be playin in those also they might fall apart

Wow, harsh. You don't know what youre talking about, I play in my countdowns
and they feel fine now, actually pretty comfortable. That hard mesh breaks in after
a while, it actually gets pretty soft. You think this dude is wearing countdowns?

Originally Posted by bigj505

man these pics were posted days ago in the original marcus jordan thread smh

oh my fault i dont really have time to search thru so i went ahead and posted them..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by shiznut123

I don't see any jumpman on the shoes, what's the deal?
I'm sure they are trying to salvage the adidas contract, he most likely sharpie'd the jumpman logo on the shoes and socks.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by east99

those 11s look bad. JB's quality smh
i concur, but like someone stated in the first page. Didnt Adidas say it was cool at first and then changed their mind. That was supposed to beone of the reason why he went to that school.

Must be nice I wonder how much MJ paid to get him on the team. Yes UCF said he could wear JB, then switched up on him b4 the season. Plus his dad is MJ he cando what he wants

If I was on a college team I'd make sure to dominate MJ's son the way he always tried to dominate everyone else to just to piss off Michael. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom