Mark Zuckerberg donates most of his fortune to charity

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

tax write off....

you guys are so dumb. you don't know anything about taxes. unified gift credit is 3 million you clowns. the point is, you have no position to talk about a billionaire's tax position. 

tax write off....

you guys are so dumb. you don't know anything about taxes. unified gift credit is 3 million you clowns. the point is, you have no position to talk about a billionaire's tax position. 

these illuminati dudes must know something. worlds prolly gonna end before they have to cough it up.

these illuminati dudes must know something. worlds prolly gonna end before they have to cough it up.

Originally Posted by wildout4

here we go...

Originally Posted by wildout4

here we go...

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

tax write off....

This is all you needed to say....Because that's all you would have said if this conversation was in person....

tax write off....

This is all you needed to say....Because that's all you would have said if this conversation was in person....

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

If they have no problem with donating their fortunes why cant they show their support for higher taxes on their income?

A lot of these people dont really mind higher taxes, at least not the ones on this list. Im willing to bet people like Mark or Bill Gates are probably more down the democratic line than anything.
Unfortunately for us, these are not the people running the country. Its the ones with a few million who are keeping the rest of the country down with their greed.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

If they have no problem with donating their fortunes why cant they show their support for higher taxes on their income?

A lot of these people dont really mind higher taxes, at least not the ones on this list. Im willing to bet people like Mark or Bill Gates are probably more down the democratic line than anything.
Unfortunately for us, these are not the people running the country. Its the ones with a few million who are keeping the rest of the country down with their greed.

30t6p3b.gif

lol @ tax write off. come on now.
most of these pledges are for when these people DIE.. don't think they're worrying about income taxes for one fiscal year

lol @ tax write off. come on now.
most of these pledges are for when these people DIE.. don't think they're worrying about income taxes for one fiscal year

tax write off....

Um no. You and others try to belittle his efforts, achievements, and sheer generosity into a personal motive of "TAX RELIEF"
you are a closet hater. 

tax write off....

Um no. You and others try to belittle his efforts, achievements, and sheer generosity into a personal motive of "TAX RELIEF"
you are a closet hater. 

tax write off....

you are a closet hater. 
What am I hating on?...

If the man wants to give his money away...-thumbs up-

Yall look WAY too deep into things...

tax write off....

you are a closet hater. 
What am I hating on?...

If the man wants to give his money away...-thumbs up-

Yall look WAY too deep into things...

...its generosity at it's highest...

...next time you knock off the latest release...put a couple dollars in that salvation army pot...

...no matter how minimal the donation is...a little goes a long ways...so does generosity...

...its generosity at it's highest...

...next time you knock off the latest release...put a couple dollars in that salvation army pot...

...no matter how minimal the donation is...a little goes a long ways...so does generosity...

You and others try to belittle his efforts, achievements, and sheer generosity into a personal motive of "TAX RELIEF"
you are a closet hater. 

Exactly, this guy is leading by example. He's actually an inspiration, you have rich Republicans ready to KILL today over Obama's tax package
these guys are complaining about being "taxed" for being rich so they can retain the right to be BURIED and have more money than they know what to deal with.
Mark is giving his wealth away to help the disadvantaged.

You and others try to belittle his efforts, achievements, and sheer generosity into a personal motive of "TAX RELIEF"
you are a closet hater. 

Exactly, this guy is leading by example. He's actually an inspiration, you have rich Republicans ready to KILL today over Obama's tax package
these guys are complaining about being "taxed" for being rich so they can retain the right to be BURIED and have more money than they know what to deal with.
Mark is giving his wealth away to help the disadvantaged.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I would do the same if I had this kinda money to be honest.
ohwell.gif
Word
These dudes have soo much money and more incoming everyday, they couldn't spend it all in a lifetime. Hats off to the billionaires. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I would do the same if I had this kinda money to be honest.
ohwell.gif
Word
These dudes have soo much money and more incoming everyday, they couldn't spend it all in a lifetime. Hats off to the billionaires. 

i was actually sarcastic bout the tax write-off ....

but when you have that kind of money you either stray from public view (he cant do that since hes in the constant spotlight) or create an ingratiating and favorable public image. Rockerfeller learned this the hard way in the early 20th century amidst rioting and losing public approval. I suggest you dudes read Public Opinion by Walter Lippman or Propaganda by Bernays. Nothing personal against MZ but when you are in the upper echelons financially, you gotta play the game to maintain your position. I imagine i would do the same. 

i was actually sarcastic bout the tax write-off ....

but when you have that kind of money you either stray from public view (he cant do that since hes in the constant spotlight) or create an ingratiating and favorable public image. Rockerfeller learned this the hard way in the early 20th century amidst rioting and losing public approval. I suggest you dudes read Public Opinion by Walter Lippman or Propaganda by Bernays. Nothing personal against MZ but when you are in the upper echelons financially, you gotta play the game to maintain your position. I imagine i would do the same. 

Back
Top Bottom