Marketing jobs in Richmond, VA *mini vent*

Seems like everyone wants a career with the Wizards and I just want to work with them until im accepted into grad school. Maybe im just doing it wrong.
They are always looking for interns. They host a career fair every Spring (March) at the Verizon Center. Good way to get in the door and make connections and show your worth.
Much appreciated, I'll check it out.

Yooo OP don't be discouraged! I was turned down for my first internship interview, not gonna lie I completely blew it I was 19 at the time. Just keep at it, like homie said. Stay focused, stay ambitious, and the opportunity will present itself. Keep networking at your job as well!

Don't be disappointed. Just stay active and keep trying. I don't know if you know that an estimated only 27% of graduates have careers/jobs in their majors, not saying that you shouldn't do what you love or want but that you are not the only one. It might help to take a course or two that will give you a foot up on the competition and it also will let you get into interns (which with most interns I see requiring you to be enrolled).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...lege-grads-have-a-job-related-to-their-major/

Last edited:
Damn, I feel you. I'm currently in school to get a degree in accounting and the pressure of finding a job RIGHT away after college stresses me out everyday. I'm rooting for ya bruh. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom