Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Said Like a True Young Buck...these were
pimp.gif
when they first released. I was 5 and was pressed to get them. Better than the White Infra's IMO
*can't wait .gif*
These were not popular when they came out in '91. You never saw anyone wearing these.

These were not popular when they came out in '91. You never saw anyone wearing these.
Yet your all over the "olive" Air Jordan IX's that were not popular when they came out!? lol

I remember kids copping these maroon VI's back in the day, but regardless it's a sick colorway. The reason you rarely saw

anyone wearing these back in 1991 was because EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER had the white/red or the infared VI's.

"The Air Jordan VI ‘Maroon’ released in May 1991 during the Chicago Bulls’ run to their first title." - Everyone already had VI's man.. the whole reasoning

about "you never saw anyone wearing them" is silly!

Why are people always mad when a shoe that wasn't sought after when it initially released becomes hyped or highly coveted now?? Most of the people who want them now weren't even born or were toddlers (myself included) when these originally dropped.

Yet your all over the "olive" Air Jordan IX's that were not popular when they came out!? lol

I remember kids copping these maroon VI's back in the day, but regardless it's a sick colorway. The reason you rarely saw

anyone wearing these back in 1991 was because EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER had the white/red or the infared VI's.

"The Air Jordan VI ‘Maroon’ released in May 1991 during the Chicago Bulls’ run to their first title." - Everyone already had VI's man.. the whole reasoning

about "you never saw anyone wearing them" is silly!
Huh? I never said anything about the "olive" ix's(which didnt sell) and the reasoning behind these not being popular was because Jordan didnt wear these while playing. People bought what they saw him wear on the court.

I hope this Aint just a rumor...lol...these are dope for sure I wouldn't mind throwing these in the collection I just hope they're made the same exact way no stupid add ons

Until you get concrete release info you should always treat it as just a rumor like I do.

I'll probably pass, unless they get the high tongue like the OGs. It's possible because the Pure White VI sample from a few years back had the high tongue too.

Pic of the sample: 

damn i wish those dropped sooner in 2013. call me crazy but i dislike the V's but am a fanatic for VI. 2014 will be madness

I wish JB would set a date for these, I have a feeling they're gunna make these a limited release though.

From the 1st post on this forum it definitely looks like a rumor, just another person who wants the maroons

My guess is 2014 for these.

Back
Top Bottom