Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

That is messed up that people actually bought these for that price. They are way cheaper on ebay.

That is messed up that people actually bought these for that price. They are way cheaper on ebay.

"re-release" 
laugh.gif

i wish i had a website where i could "re-release" a bunch of older stuff i had sitting around for a silly price and have people eat it up.

Is it me or does PYS only have a size 10 left. Can't believe people bought these at that price tag.

Is it me or does PYS only have a size 10 left. Can't believe people bought these at that price tag.

^^^Yea PYS prolly took sizes down to make people think they sellin, so if they put more sizes up, people are gonna jump all over these..
30t6p3b.gif

^^^Yea PYS prolly took sizes down to make people think they sellin, so if they put more sizes up, people are gonna jump all over these..
30t6p3b.gif

damn that is kind of exspensive. Kind of disappointed with PYS after knowing those dudes that long. Im not surprised they had the shoes, i am surprised what they sold them for. and do question whether they sold 100 pairs at $270 a pop

damn that is kind of exspensive. Kind of disappointed with PYS after knowing those dudes that long. Im not surprised they had the shoes, i am surprised what they sold them for. and do question whether they sold 100 pairs at $270 a pop

what about that spot in Philli that re-released the Playoff XIIs last year (or was it earlier this year? don't remember) and the Chloro AT1s.....both for RETAIL. SMH at 270...did those ever even sell for that price at any point?

what about that spot in Philli that re-released the Playoff XIIs last year (or was it earlier this year? don't remember) and the Chloro AT1s.....both for RETAIL. SMH at 270...did those ever even sell for that price at any point?

Back
Top Bottom