Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

Noob? aha. You're a funny guy. That's all I can say. Sorry I don't have time to post 3000+ times here. But I was lurking on niketalk since day 1 and always had a passion for Jordans. And those OG pictures are beautiful. You're also denying it hard if you can't see the shape difference in the shoe and the netted area. Nevermind the materials and how the OG paint ain't cracked.

I also like how you completely ignored my quality post and went straight for that one that directly attacked you. Class.

i got excited when i saw the thread initially, then i remembered PYS sells j's for way over price. holding out hope the IV's are next shoe to get some retros re-released in near future.

i got excited when i saw the thread initially, then i remembered PYS sells j's for way over price. holding out hope the IV's are next shoe to get some retros re-released in near future.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$269
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
LOL

buggin!!!

im good
eyes.gif

Why are we arguing about this. 3 and 4 retros crack. This is know. 99 4's where made better then the retros this is known. What exactly are you guys really arguing about. I don't and I don't think anybody else gets it either.

Why are we arguing about this. 3 and 4 retros crack. This is know. 99 4's where made better then the retros this is known. What exactly are you guys really arguing about. I don't and I don't think anybody else gets it either.

$269
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
lol! this made me laugh so hard...oh man
                                                           -CWK

$269
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
lol! this made me laugh so hard...oh man
                                                           -CWK

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Shoes are made for wearing, you're right, that's why I wear mine. There isn't one deadstock shoe in my collection. There are a couple pairs worn once or twice, but nothing is deadstock. So, please sir, spare me the wear your shoes lecture. It isn't about bad luck or good luck, you are fooling yourself if you can whole heartedly say that these were made with the utmost perfection and quality. Let's face it, pretty much every 3 or 4 that came out in 2006/2007 has HORRIBLE paint on the midsoles. Let's not go into a fire red 3 debate. When it comes to leather quality...do you know how many miltiary 4s and mars 4s where I have seen people say "I've worn these a few times, minor creasing on toe box" and they all look like my pair. Back to the paint on the midsole, its not a question of will it crack, it's a matter of when. Your pair's time is coming. In all, it was a great colorway that could of been executed better in terms of quality.

I agree with all of this.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Shoes are made for wearing, you're right, that's why I wear mine. There isn't one deadstock shoe in my collection. There are a couple pairs worn once or twice, but nothing is deadstock. So, please sir, spare me the wear your shoes lecture. It isn't about bad luck or good luck, you are fooling yourself if you can whole heartedly say that these were made with the utmost perfection and quality. Let's face it, pretty much every 3 or 4 that came out in 2006/2007 has HORRIBLE paint on the midsoles. Let's not go into a fire red 3 debate. When it comes to leather quality...do you know how many miltiary 4s and mars 4s where I have seen people say "I've worn these a few times, minor creasing on toe box" and they all look like my pair. Back to the paint on the midsole, its not a question of will it crack, it's a matter of when. Your pair's time is coming. In all, it was a great colorway that could of been executed better in terms of quality.

I agree with all of this.

Back
Top Bottom