Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

65534320.jpg

53989974.jpg

87282170.jpg

I wore these about 8 times.

Extra glue, flimsy leather, cracking paint on sides. Casual walking, never running. Needless to say, I sold these.

Extra glue, flimsy leather, cracking paint on sides. Casual walking, never running. Needless to say, I sold these.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mit9k

PYS got them over price. The quality on them joints are poor.

This has been discussed, but it always amuses me when it gets raised again.

Explain how the quality is poor.

You'rs are not good huh?

Why?

Pics please.
they crack like pookie in new jack city.
Neither of my two pairs have. Have yours? Lets see the pics.

Oh my gosh look how cheap they look?!?

If couldnt tell how cheap these wear by looking at them in store, well....
laugh.gif

These suck bad

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mit9k

PYS got them over price. The quality on them joints are poor.

This has been discussed, but it always amuses me when it gets raised again.

Explain how the quality is poor.

You'rs are not good huh?

Why?

Pics please.
they crack like pookie in new jack city.
Neither of my two pairs have. Have yours? Lets see the pics.

Oh my gosh look how cheap they look?!?

If couldnt tell how cheap these wear by looking at them in store, well....
laugh.gif

These suck bad

Ripaflow that's bad luck dude, but hey, shoes are made for wearin.

And Mister Friendly, grow the %%!+ up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 What? What do you want from me? I dont know what to tell except these shoes are poor quality and suck.

80 percent who've seen and had them will tell you this. 95 of this thread is saying the same thing Im saying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 What? What do you want from me? I dont know what to tell except these shoes are poor quality and suck.

80 percent who've seen and had them will tell you this. 95 of this thread is saying the same thing Im saying

Shoes are made for wearing, you're right, that's why I wear mine. There isn't one deadstock shoe in my collection. There are a couple pairs worn once or twice, but nothing is deadstock. So, please sir, spare me the wear your shoes lecture. It isn't about bad luck or good luck, you are fooling yourself if you can whole heartedly say that these were made with the utmost perfection and quality. Let's face it, pretty much every 3 or 4 that came out in 2006/2007 has HORRIBLE paint on the midsoles. Let's not go into a fire red 3 debate. When it comes to leather quality...do you know how many miltiary 4s and mars 4s where I have seen people say "I've worn these a few times, minor creasing on toe box" and they all look like my pair. Back to the paint on the midsole, its not a question of will it crack, it's a matter of when. Your pair's time is coming. In all, it was a great colorway that could of been executed better in terms of quality.

Shoes are made for wearing, you're right, that's why I wear mine. There isn't one deadstock shoe in my collection. There are a couple pairs worn once or twice, but nothing is deadstock. So, please sir, spare me the wear your shoes lecture. It isn't about bad luck or good luck, you are fooling yourself if you can whole heartedly say that these were made with the utmost perfection and quality. Let's face it, pretty much every 3 or 4 that came out in 2006/2007 has HORRIBLE paint on the midsoles. Let's not go into a fire red 3 debate. When it comes to leather quality...do you know how many miltiary 4s and mars 4s where I have seen people say "I've worn these a few times, minor creasing on toe box" and they all look like my pair. Back to the paint on the midsole, its not a question of will it crack, it's a matter of when. Your pair's time is coming. In all, it was a great colorway that could of been executed better in terms of quality.

You've posted your shoes twice in this thread (Yes I know I posted mine ,it was an example). Nobody cares that you got 2 pairs and "one on ice". Shoes are meant to be worn you should wear your pair that's on ice too.

You've posted your shoes twice in this thread (Yes I know I posted mine ,it was an example). Nobody cares that you got 2 pairs and "one on ice". Shoes are meant to be worn you should wear your pair that's on ice too.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Who the @+++! asking someone to care?

Forgot i posted the first pic, posted the 2nd for reference.

And i'll wear them when i'm good and ready.

Now $@+$ off noob, you're givin Jordan heads a bad name.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Who the @+++! asking someone to care?

Forgot i posted the first pic, posted the 2nd for reference.

And i'll wear them when i'm good and ready.

Now $@+$ off noob, you're givin Jordan heads a bad name.

So quit while you're ahead dude.

dude, you're telling me these are anything

Like these?

3547931565_0b3cde58f3_z.jpg

jordan_og_iv_fire-reds.jpg

side04-04.gif

I love Jordans but these are probably one of the poorest retroes ever

So quit while you're ahead dude.

dude, you're telling me these are anything

Like these?

3547931565_0b3cde58f3_z.jpg

jordan_og_iv_fire-reds.jpg

side04-04.gif

I love Jordans but these are probably one of the poorest retroes ever

Noob? aha. You're a funny guy. That's all I can say. Sorry I don't have time to post 3000+ times here. But I was lurking on niketalk since day 1 and always had a passion for Jordans. And those OG pictures are beautiful. You're also denying it hard if you can't see the shape difference in the shoe and the netted area. Nevermind the materials and how the OG paint ain't cracked.

I also like how you completely ignored my quality post and went straight for that one that directly attacked you. Class.

Back
Top Bottom