Marvel Capcom 3 roster leaked???

grin.gif
 i Hope thats the roster that they start you off with!!!!

better be some mean @## unlockables on this $#!T

im sure they are leaving room for DL characters and unlockable secret ones, thats why there is only 38.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

proper english wrote:

JN115 wrote:

There goes my Storm, Cable & Sentinel team  

indifferent.gif
word.. one of the worst/cheesiest ever..

Why? Because it's top-tier? I don't see the problem.

As I said, I roll with the top-tiers, as well. Sue me.
laugh.gif

because MvC2 is a broken game and thats the most broken team ever besides Magneto, Cable, Sentinel
either way, if you have Sentinel and Cable on the same team with an air combo infinite character, your team is broken and has unbeatable infinites 

I say this, and my main team is Mag/Jugg/Sent 
laugh.gif

I would seriously not want them to release this game without the same roster, ok drop the cactus but Jin??? RYU?? dude is too important

relax everyone. Im guessing that there is more characters that you need to unlock just like the previous. Im cool with the new chars but I hope they bring all from the original and only one wolverine

i was just thinking of them adding zero into the roster the other day after seeing the trailer. and sure enough.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

proper english wrote:

JN115 wrote:

There goes my Storm, Cable & Sentinel team  

indifferent.gif
word.. one of the worst/cheesiest ever..

Why? Because it's top-tier? I don't see the problem.

As I said, I roll with the top-tiers, as well. Sue me.
laugh.gif

because MvC2 is a broken game and thats the most broken team ever besides Magneto, Cable, Sentinel
either way, if you have Sentinel and Cable on the same team with an air combo infinite character, your team is broken and has unbeatable infinites 

I say this, and my main team is Mag/Jugg/Sent 
laugh.gif

Even then, I don't think there's anything wrong with using that team. Even if the team is broken, there's nothing wrong with using them. It just means he enjoys winning.
laugh.gif

I roll with Cable, Captain Commando, and Iron Man or Sentinel.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom